The APC J15 12 Outlet Power Conditioner with Battery Backup offers excellent value protection for home theater systems. Surge protected outlets keep all components safe from damaging surges, spikes and even lightning. Noise filter banks reduce electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can harm picture and sound quality. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) keeps voltage levels steady to ensure safe operation during low and high voltage conditions. Battery backup power keeps the home theater on, protects expensive TV bulbs and saves recordings stored on a DVR when the power goes out. ;;The J15 provides battery backup power to maintain uninterrupted power for the home theater in the event of a power blackout. Battery backup power not only prevents interruptions in your entertainment, it also prevents lost pre-sets, lost information stored on a Digital Video Recorder (DVR), damaged hard drives, and premature projector bulb wear and tear. ;;Sequenced turn-on and off ensures that connected equipment is powered-up/down in the proper order and with the right amount of delay between the stages. It allows you to program a delay into the sequence between 0 and 10 seconds. This feature helps to eliminate any "popping" sounds coming from speakers when turning on the system. This delay feature also eliminates transients that can affect connected components, e.g. digital projectors.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Dataline Surge Protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Isolated filter banks: Eliminates electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- DC voltage trigger: Enables remote turn on/off of the 3 delayed outlets. A pass-through jack is also provided for controlling another component located downstream.
- Intelligent Battery Management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- USB Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- LCD display: Manage the Power Conditioner through a text-based display.
Return and Tax Policies
New 45 Day Return Policy!
If you need to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please include your order number, serial number on the product (if applicable), the reason for return, and whether the product has been opened or is still factory sealed. We will then email you the RA# and Returns Address. You will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Please note that orders returned without an RA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Excluded Items - Due to their fragility, the following items may not be returned once received for any reason: Televisions 42" and larger, furniture (including massage chairs), and large appliances such as refrigerators. In addition, due to manufacturer restrictions, the following items can not be returned to us once they have been removed from their original product packaging: computers and notebooks, video projectors, video games, DVD´s, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators, air conditioners, ventilation systems, ceiling fans and activated satellite receiver units (DirecTV, Sirius, XM, etc).
Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 45 days of delivery. Due to the complexity of internet transactions, we do not offer exchanges. However, we will gladly credit the outgoing ground shipping costs of a replacement order. Please send an email to email@example.com with the order number if a replacement order is made for a freight credit. Note: if the replacement is purchased using express shipping, only the Ground freight delivery cost will be refunded.
Non-Defective Items - All non defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned for 45 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sellable condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. Returned items that are not in condition to be re-sold may be refused or subject to a higher restock.
Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment with the carrier at the time of delivery. All damage needs to be reported to Beach Audio within 24 hours of the delivery date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents are subject to sales tax.