Dymo LabelWriter Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Label Print - 2.36" Print Width - 55 lpm Mono - 300 dpi - USB - Video Tape Label, Address Label, Business Card, Audio Cassette Label, CD/DVD Label, File Folder Label, Hanging File Tab Insert, Large Ad
LabelWriter Duo offers the features of a LabelWriter 400 Turbo with the versatility of a DYMO electronic labelmaker. Print labels and tapes in one machine using the same software. Prints 55 labels per minute. Prints all DYMO D1 continuous tapes from 1/4" to 1" in height. Integrates with the most popular software programs including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Palm Desktop, Act, QuickBooks and more. Compatible with a PC or Mac. Automatically proofreads and corrects addresses against the USPS database.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Direct Thermal Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 69120
- Manufacturer Newell Rubbermaid, Inc
- Product Name LabelWriter Duo Thermal Label Printer
- Product Line LabelWriter
- Brand Name Dymo
- Media Size 0.47" x 1"
- Media Size 0.35" x 1"
- Media Size 0.75" x 1"
- Media Size 1" x 1"
- Media Size 0.25"
- Media Size 0.50"
- Media Size 0.38"
- Media Size 0.75"
- Media Size 1"
- Media Size 0.23" x 1"
- Media Size 2.30" x D1 Tape
- Media Type VHS Top Label
- Media Type VHS Spine Label
- Media Type Die-cut Label
- Media Type Name Badge Tag
- Media Type Plastic Label
- Media Type Receipt
- Media Type Adhesive Tape
- Media Type Internet Postage
- Media Type Diskette Label
- Media Type Return Address Label
- Media Type Large Address Label
- Media Type Large Shipping Label
- Media Type Name Badge Label
- Media Type Shipping Label
- Media Type Thermal Paper
- Media Type Fabric Tape
- Media Type Address Label
- Media Type Business Card
- Media Type Audio Cassette Label
- Media Type CD/DVD Label
- Media Type File Folder Label
- Media Type Hanging File Tab Insert
- Media Type Video Tape Label
- Package Contents
- LabelWriter Duo Thermal Label Printer
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- One roll of shipping labels
- One DYMO D1 tape cartridge with black on white printing
- Windows and Macintosh software and Users Guide on CD-ROM
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported Mac
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Maximum Print Width 2.36"
- Recommended Use Label Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 300 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed 55 lpm
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Product Model : LabelWriter Duo
- Print Resolution : 300 DPI
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 300 DPI
Return and Tax Policies
New 45 Day Return Policy!
If you need to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please include your order number, serial number on the product (if applicable), the reason for return, and whether the product has been opened or is still factory sealed. We will then email you the RA# and Returns Address. You will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Please note that orders returned without an RA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Excluded Items - Due to their fragility, the following items may not be returned once received for any reason: Televisions 42" and larger, furniture (including massage chairs), and large appliances such as refrigerators. In addition, due to manufacturer restrictions, the following items can not be returned to us once they have been removed from their original product packaging: computers and notebooks, video projectors, video games, DVD´s, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators, air conditioners, ventilation systems, ceiling fans and activated satellite receiver units (DirecTV, Sirius, XM, etc).
Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 45 days of delivery. Due to the complexity of internet transactions, we do not offer exchanges. However, we will gladly credit the outgoing ground shipping costs of a replacement order. Please send an email to email@example.com with the order number if a replacement order is made for a freight credit. Note: if the replacement is purchased using express shipping, only the Ground freight delivery cost will be refunded.
Non-Defective Items - All non defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned for 45 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sellable condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. Returned items that are not in condition to be re-sold may be refused or subject to a higher restock.
Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment with the carrier at the time of delivery. All damage needs to be reported to Beach Audio within 24 hours of the delivery date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents are subject to sales tax.