Sony Computer Entertainment's top-tier, PlayStation-exclusive baseball series hits '09 with a slew of improvements, new features and added details. Road to the Show is back once again, this time introducing interactive training to improve player abilities and performance in a variety of skill sets. Franchise Mode is also going deeper, adding items such as salary arbitration and September call-ups. Adding to the online feature set, MLB 09 The Show introduces Online Season Leagues to allow players to hold fully functional drafts and utilize a flex schedule, allowing players to play games ahead of the schedule. Users can also access a new Roster Vault to tweak player attributes, appearance, and accessories to create the ideal roster.
- Road to the Show 3.0: Fans can play offense and defense from a custom-created player's perspective. Road to the Show includes interactive training, a new steal/ lead-off system, updated presentations, and coach interactions. Interactive training consists of a set of mini-games designed to improve a player's ability and performance in various areas of baseball
- Franchise Mode 2.0: MLB 09 The show features the 40-man roster. Franchise Mode improvements also offer Salary Arbitration, Waiver Transactions, and September call-ups
- Online Season Leagues: Online Season Leagues are available, allowing players to hold fully functional drafts and utilize Flex Schedules, providing fans the opportunity to play games ahead in the schedule
- Training/Practice Drills: Players have the ability to choose from a number of different Training/Practice drills, providing players the chance to polish and improve existing skill sets
- Additional Animations: MLB 09 The Show features more than 700 new gameplay animations, more than 400 new presentation animations, and more than 150 personalized pitcher and batter animations
- Custom Music, Fan Yells and Chants: Using the My MLB Music feature, players can store their favorite music for play on MLB 09 The Show. Edit tracks to assign batter walk-up music or record your own voice and assign it to play for the player and situation of your choice
- Replays to Hard Drive via Replay Vault: Store highlight reel replays to your PS3 hard drive as a movie file, and enjoy the ability to playback clips at your leisure. Additionally, players can access an end of game replay to see the most exciting and important plays of the game
- Mascots: This year every team mascot is available, performing signature moves during each game to pump up the crowd and rally the team
- Roster Vault: Players can create the ideal roster offline by adjusting player attributes, appearance, accessories, etc. and save them. Once online, players can upload them to allow others users to download, use, and rate the roster
- Updated Fielding Control: Fielders now have more dynamic reactions and take different routes to run down hit balls. New hotshot plays are included, and depending on a player's attribute level, they can misplay balls and drop a ball too hot to handle Additionally, players can experience more realistic barehanded flips and the ability to dive with the ball in the fielder's bare hand for the putout
- Legend Mode:
- A fifth level of difficulty is now available for players seeking the ultimate challenge
- Game Genre : Sports
- Game Format : Sony PSP
- ESRB Rating : E (Everyone)
|Brand||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Manufacturer||Sony Computer Entertainment|
Return and Tax Policies
New 45 Day Return Policy!
If you need to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please include your order number, serial number on the product (if applicable), the reason for return, and whether the product has been opened or is still factory sealed. We will then email you the RA# and Returns Address. You will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Please note that orders returned without an RA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Excluded Items - Due to their fragility, the following items may not be returned once received for any reason: Televisions 42" and larger, furniture (including massage chairs), and large appliances such as refrigerators. In addition, due to manufacturer restrictions, the following items can not be returned to us once they have been removed from their original product packaging: computers and notebooks, video projectors, video games, DVD´s, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators, air conditioners, ventilation systems, ceiling fans and activated satellite receiver units (DirecTV, Sirius, XM, etc).
Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 45 days of delivery. Due to the complexity of internet transactions, we do not offer exchanges. However, we will gladly credit the outgoing ground shipping costs of a replacement order. Please send an email to email@example.com with the order number if a replacement order is made for a freight credit. Note: if the replacement is purchased using express shipping, only the Ground freight delivery cost will be refunded.
Non-Defective Items - All non defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned for 45 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sellable condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. Returned items that are not in condition to be re-sold may be refused or subject to a higher restock.
Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment with the carrier at the time of delivery. All damage needs to be reported to Beach Audio within 24 hours of the delivery date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents are subject to sales tax.