Rock Band Metal Track Pack is a standalone software product that allows owners of Rock Band and Rock Band 2, as well as those new to the Rock Band universe, to start and keep the party going with an additional 20 seminal hits from the heyday of heavy metal and beyond, hand-picked with care by Harmonix. This track pack is also compatible with most Guitar Hero and other instrument controllers and microphones.
The Set List:
Blue Oyster Cult "Transmaniacon MC"
Hawkwind - "Master of the Universe"
I Mother Earth - "Levitate"
Motrhead - "Killed by Death 08"
Nazareth - "Hair of the Dog"
Rage Against the Machine - "Bulls on Parade"
All That Remains - "Two Weeks"
At the Gates - "Blinded By Fear"
Black Tide - "ShockWave"
Bullet For My Valentine - "Waking the Demon"
Children of Bodom - "Are You Dead Yet"
Evile - "Thrasher"
Godsmack - "I Stand Alone"
The Haunted - "DOA"
In This Moment - "Forever"
Judas Priest - "Screaming for Vengeance"
Lacuna Coil - "Closer"
Lamb of God - "Laid to Rest"
Queens of the Stone Age - "3s and 7s"
Yngwie Malmsteen - "Red Devil"
- Standalone Game - Rock Band: Metal Track Pack is a standalone game, meaning that players do not need to own a standard copy of a Rock Band game to play it.
- Full-Featured - Rock Band: Metal Track Pack contains all the great features of Rock Band, including: Solo and Band Tour Mode, Quickplay, Tug of War, Score Dual, and song unlock progression.
- The Best Around - Bust out the leather and long hair with 20 of the most head-banging metal tracks in Rock Band history and all distilled to perfection on one disc utilizing the original master recordings.
- Six Unique Tracks - Rock Band: Metal Track Pack includes six entirely new tracks to Rock Band from the like of Blue Oyster Cult, Hawkwind, I Mother Earth, Motrhead, Nazareth and Rage against the Machine.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy 4-person game support utilizing all Rock Band instrument controllers and most compatible with Guitar Hero for Wii.
- Game Genre : Simulation
- Game Format : Xbox 360
- Max # of Players : 4
- ESRB Rating : T (Teen 13+)
Return and Tax Policies
New 45 Day Return Policy!
If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com to get a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please include your order number, serial number on the product (if applicable), the reason for return, and whether the product has been opened or is still factory sealed. We will then email you the RA# and Returns Address. You will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Please note that orders returned without an RA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Excluded Items - Due to their fragility, the following items may not be returned once received for any reason: Televisions 42" and larger, furniture (including massage chairs), and large appliances such as refrigerators. In addition, due to manufacturer restrictions, the following items can not be returned to us once they have been removed from their original product packaging: computers and notebooks, video projectors, video games, DVD´s, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators, air conditioners, ventilation systems, ceiling fans and activated satellite receiver units (DirecTV, Sirius, XM, etc).
Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 45 days of delivery. Due to the complexity of internet transactions, we do not offer exchanges. However, we will gladly credit the outgoing ground shipping costs of a replacement order. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number if a replacement order is made for a freight credit. Note: if the replacement is purchased using express shipping, only the Ground freight delivery cost will be refunded.
Non-Defective Items - All non defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned for 45 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sellable condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. Returned items that are not in condition to be re-sold may be refused or subject to a higher restock.
Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment with the carrier at the time of delivery. All damage needs to be reported to Beach Audio within 24 hours of the delivery date. Please email email@example.com.
California residents are subject to sales tax.