IOGEARs GCL1808KITU is an integrated LCD console and 8 port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch with bundled USB KVM cables that offers secure access to 8 VGA, USB computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding / retractable 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. For added convenience it also supports an external USB mouse. An extra USB / PS/2 console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, keyboard, and mouse). All this in a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1808KITU supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and the GCL1808KITU supports USB** peripheral devices to be used for system upgrades with the attached computers. A single GCL1808KITU can control up to 8 computers. As many as 8 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 128 computers* controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console with easy computer switching via front LED pushbuttons, OSD, and hotkeys.
- 4 x 6ft USB (G2L5202U)
- 4 x 10ft USB (G2L5203U)
*Cascade with other IOGEAR KVMs; GCS1808s or GCS1716s.
**Only systems connected with the USB KVM cables will be able to access the front USB port for system upgrades and shared peripherals
- Integrated 8-port KVM console featuring a 17"" TFT LCD active matrixmonitor, keyboard and touchpad
- 1280 x1024 resolutionon 17"" rack mountLCD provides asharpvideo display
- Equipped with8 USB KVM Cables
- Adjustable depth to fit different sizes of racks
- Multi platform OS support - Windows, Mac, Sun Solaris , and Linux
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel pushbutton LEDs, intuitive OSD (on screen display), and hotkeys
- External USB mouse port for convenience
- External USB or PS/2 withVGAConsole port
- USB media port support for attached USB computers (system upgrades, etc)**
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to128 computers from a single console*
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- DDC Emulation - Video settings of each computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the monitor
- Rack mountable in a 19"" (1U) system rack
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation
- Fully Supports DDC2B
- *Cascade with IGOEAR 8/16-Port VGA Combo KVM Switch (Model No. GCS1808 and GCS1716)
- **Only systems connected with the USB KVM cables will be able to access the front USB port for system upgrades and shared peripherals
Return and Tax Policies
New 45 Day Return Policy!
If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com to get a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please include your order number, serial number on the product (if applicable), the reason for return, and whether the product has been opened or is still factory sealed. We will then email you the RA# and Returns Address. You will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Please note that orders returned without an RA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Excluded Items - Due to their fragility, the following items may not be returned once received for any reason: Televisions 42" and larger, furniture (including massage chairs), and large appliances such as refrigerators. In addition, due to manufacturer restrictions, the following items can not be returned to us once they have been removed from their original product packaging: computers and notebooks, video projectors, video games, DVD´s, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators, air conditioners, ventilation systems, ceiling fans and activated satellite receiver units (DirecTV, Sirius, XM, etc).
Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 45 days of delivery. Due to the complexity of internet transactions, we do not offer exchanges. However, we will gladly credit the outgoing ground shipping costs of a replacement order. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number if a replacement order is made for a freight credit. Note: if the replacement is purchased using express shipping, only the Ground freight delivery cost will be refunded.
Non-Defective Items - All non defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned for 45 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sellable condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. Returned items that are not in condition to be re-sold may be refused or subject to a higher restock.
Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment with the carrier at the time of delivery. All damage needs to be reported to Beach Audio within 24 hours of the delivery date. Please email email@example.com.
California residents are subject to sales tax.