The Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection is a collection of three downloadable content (DLC) releases for the open world third-party shooter, Red Dead Redemption on a single PlayStation 3 disc. A stand-alone release, meaning that the original Red Dead Redemption game is not necessary for play, the three DLC bundled here include: the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and the Legends and Killers Pack. Together these three contain a new single player adventure featuring John Marston in a zombie-stomping storyline, hours of new gameplay, new multiplayer maps and play modes, new characters, mounts, new hunting opportunities and weapons.
The Zombie Horde Invades the Old West As with many console based action-oriented games, the playing experience of Rockstar Games' popular, American Wild West based, third-person shooter, Red Dead Redemption, has been supplemented by several downloadable content packs since its mid-2010 release. Players on the PlayStation 3 platform that are connected online have been able to partake of these via the PlayStation Network. Now offline players can do the same with the Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection.
The collection consists of three of the five available DLC packs on a single disc - these include the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and the Legends and Killers Pack. In addition to adding playable content for owners of the original game, the collection serves as a standalone game release, that allows players who have not purchased the original game to experience the gameworld of Red Dead Redemption for the first time on disc via the new zombie-themed single player adventure built into the Undead Nightmare pack, as well as multiplayer functionality. The other two packs add new weapons, characters, multiplayer options, ridable mounts and more to either the existing game or a standalone play experience built around the content of the Undead Nightmare pack.
- Join Friends across the Dying and Undead American Wild West in exciting co-op missions and competitive modes
- Collection includes: the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack and the Liars and Cheats Pack
- This is a standalone game, meaning that the original Red Dead Redemption game is not required for play
- Experience completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design as you battle against four different Zombie classes and encounter graveyard action areas as well as Undead and Mythical animals
- Take on hours of brand-new, undead-riddled, single-player adventure, as well as a wealth of new multiplayer gameplay
- Undead Nightmare Pack
- Brand new single player adventure featuring John Marston searching for a cure to the zombie plague
- Completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design
- New zombie character designs in four different zombie classes
- Graveyard action areas as well as undead and mythical animals to hunt
- New multiplayer modes and characters
- New collectible outfits and challenges
- Adds 8+ hours of additional gameplay
- Legends and Killers Pack
- 9 new multiplayer map locations more than doubling the amount of territories in the multiplayer competitive modes
- 8 new multiplayer characters based on characters from Red Dead Revolver
- New projectile weapon: The Tomahawk, with corresponding challenges for single-player and multiplayer
- Adds 5+ hours of additional gameplay
- Liars and Cheats Pack
- Stronghold - A new attack and defend competitive multiplayer mode
- Multiplayer horse races with mounted combat
- New multiplayer characters - The heroes and villains of Red Dead Redemption
- Multiplayer versions of Liars Dice and Poker
- A devastatingly destructive new weapon - The Explosive Rifle, with its own new single-player and multiplayer challenges
- New gang hideouts and animal hunting grounds, adding to the world of Free Roam
- Adds 5+ hours of additional gameplay
- Game Genre : Adventure
- Game Format : PlayStation 3
|Brand||Take-Two Interactive Software|
|Manufacturer||Take-Two Interactive Software|
Return and Tax Policies
New 45 Day Return Policy!
If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com to get a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please include your order number, serial number on the product (if applicable), the reason for return, and whether the product has been opened or is still factory sealed. We will then email you the RA# and Returns Address. You will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns. Please note that orders returned without an RA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Excluded Items - Due to their fragility, the following items may not be returned once received for any reason: Televisions 42" and larger, furniture (including massage chairs), and large appliances such as refrigerators. In addition, due to manufacturer restrictions, the following items can not be returned to us once they have been removed from their original product packaging: computers and notebooks, video projectors, video games, DVD´s, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators, air conditioners, ventilation systems, ceiling fans and activated satellite receiver units (DirecTV, Sirius, XM, etc).
Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 45 days of delivery. Due to the complexity of internet transactions, we do not offer exchanges. However, we will gladly credit the outgoing ground shipping costs of a replacement order. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number if a replacement order is made for a freight credit. Note: if the replacement is purchased using express shipping, only the Ground freight delivery cost will be refunded.
Non-Defective Items - All non defective items other than those mentioned in "Excluded Items" above may be returned for 45 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sellable condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. Returned items that are not in condition to be re-sold may be refused or subject to a higher restock.
Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment with the carrier at the time of delivery. All damage needs to be reported to Beach Audio within 24 hours of the delivery date. Please email email@example.com.
California residents are subject to sales tax.