Your Nikon D90 digital camera offers professional-quality features like 11-point autofocus, Live View, and the ability to shoot HD video. Take full advantage of every feature with Nikon D90 For Dummies! This fun and easy guide helps you understand and use all the dials and modes, manage photo size and quality, take creative control with manual settings, and share your images in print or online.
With this full-color book, getting great shots is a snap. You?ll learn to:
- Format memory cards, use Live View, create custom settings, and change lenses
- Use thumbnail and calendar displays and picture data, and get tips for inspecting your photos
- Control aperture, shutter speed, and ISO; work with active D-lighting; and use various flash modes
- Take control of lighting, exposure, and color
- Set up, shoot, and review photos using the viewscreen
- Record HD video, including sound, and know what your D90 can and can?t do
- Download, organize, and archive your images, share them in prints, e-mails, or slide shows, and use Nikon?s photo management software
- Decide when you should use JPEG and when to use NEF
- Adjust resolution for optimum print quality or file size
Photographic expert Julie Adair King also shares secrets for getting the best point-and-shoot pictures, why you might not want to use the top image quality setting, and much more. Grab your Nikon D90 and Nikon D90 For Dummies, and start shooting!
- Number of Pages : 0326
- Publisher : For Dummies
- Book Format : Paperback
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
All of our books have a 110% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department within 5 days of receipt of your order.
Create an email ticket with our customer service team. Be sure to include "Buy.com - Returns, refunds, or replacements" in the subject line. Include your order information with the email. Please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Customer Service department will determine if a price adjustment or refund is warranted and respond back with your Return Authorization Number. We do not accept returns without a customer service Return Authorization Number (RAN).
Please note, music CDs, audio books, videos and software cannot be returned once opened.