"Complete Book of Road Cycling Skills"
Take your road cycling to the next level with the newest techniques, equipment, and skills from the leading magazine in the sport. Check out how to:
* Ensure your bike is in tip-top shape in 8 easy steps
* Boost your efficiency with smooth pedaling and proper form
* Brake without wasting speed or wiping out
* Ride safely in wet, cold, and hot weather
* Convert your mountain bike for the road
* Master the skills of riding in traffic
* Get long-distance secrets from the Race Across America record-holder
* Train indoors with these 5 workouts
* Prevent saddle sores, numbness, and knee pain
* Motivate yourself to train harder
* Discover the world of recumbents and tandems
* Sprint like a champion
* Attack hills for maximum fitness
"In this book are all the basic techniques and skills we use in pro road racing, translated for fast recreational riders."--Ron Kiefel, former pro cyclist
""Bicycling" magazine has assembled the most comprehensive book about road cycling in recent years. Everything you need to know about this wonderful sport is clearly presented and easy to put to use."--Alex Stieda, first North American to lead the Tour de France
"Cycling is a sport to be enjoyed for a lifetime. Learn from the experts, test your limits, then go explore the world."--Karen Kurreck, former world time trial champion
- Number of Pages : 0240
- Publisher : Rodale Press
- Book Format : Paperback
- eBooks : Kobo
|Brand||Rodale Press % St. Martin|
|Manufacturer||Rodale Press % St. Martin|
Return and Tax Policies
All of our books have a 110% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department within 5 days of receipt of your order.
Create an email ticket with our customer service team. Be sure to include "Buy.com - Returns, refunds, or replacements" in the subject line. Include your order information with the email. Please send all emails to email@example.com.
Our Customer Service department will determine if a price adjustment or refund is warranted and respond back with your Return Authorization Number. We do not accept returns without a customer service Return Authorization Number (RAN).
Please note, music CDs, audio books, videos and software cannot be returned once opened.