The Thrustmaster T500 RS is a 12" diameter racing wheel with all metal realistic pedals on a separate base weighing over 15 pounds. A 'realistic brake mod' is included that you can attach to the brake pedal which shortens the throw of the pedal and contains a metal spring and foam material, making for a more progressive brake resistance when the pedal is depressed similar to a real car. The base can be set up F1 style which is right side up, or it can be used GT style upside down, and all three pedals can be adjusted left, right, up, down or tilted according to your preference. The wheel is solid metal with rubber grip and has 12 buttons on the front, while 7" brushed metal sequential gearshift levers are located on the left and right that are attached to the base. H.E.A.R.T, or HallEffect AccuRate Technology offers 16 bit steering resolution with 65,536 values within the 1080 degree steering radius and won't wear down over time due to it's contactless magnetic sensor. The system is driven by a 150mNm torque, 3000rpm industrial motor which provides Force Feedback using a rigid stopper so the wheel will respond realistically to obstacles and different terrain. The T500 RS was released on January 5th 2011 and so far can only be used with Gran Turismo 5 on PlayStation 3, although the company has made plans to open up compatibility in the near future.
- New H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology(*) on the wheel Ultra-precise wheel, with 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the steering) Precision that won't decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
- Force Feedback with industrial motor (Torque 150mNm, 3000rpm, 65W, 52mm/2) Super-powerful, quick responding Force Feedback mechanism Rigid motorized stopper, no matter what angle of rotation you select
- Mechanism with large dual belts (for fluid, smooth action)
- Angle of rotation is adjustable up to 1080 (3 full turns) Realistic pedal set
- Unique design(*) with your choice of 2 positions: Floor-mounted position (F1-style) Suspended position (GT-style)
- 100% metal, for optimal stability, weight (more than 15.4lbs) and resistance
- 3 100% adjustable pedals (adjust the spacing between the pedals as well as the height)
- Brake pedal with reinforced and adjustable resistance (includes a removable Realistic Brake mod)
- Includes metal footrest with non-slip grating texture
Return and Tax Policies
Returns And Refunds PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ANY RETURNS TO BuyVPC WAREHOUSE WITHOUT AND RMA# IT WILL BE REFUSED!. When you receive your RMA# email from us, it will include the proper address to send the return. Note the outgoing shipping charges are not refundable under and circumstances. Also note that we cannot take back any return without the original manufacturer's box and packing materials. Be sure to keep all this until you are absolutely sure your won't be returning it! BuyVPC 30 Day Return Policy Excluded items - The following items cannot be returned to BuyVPC for any reason: All televisions/monitors 40" and over (including LCD and Plasma), all computers and notebooks, all home and office video projectors, opened video games, opened DVD's, toner cartridges, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators. Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentions in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 30 days of delivery. Non-Defective Items - All non-defective items may be returned for 30 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15-20% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sell-able condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. A larger restocking fee (20-50%) will be applied if the item is returned in a condition that prevents us from re-selling it. Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse shipment if the damage is external or notify us within 24 hours if the damage is concealed. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT DAMAGE CLAIMS AFTER 24 HOURS from sign date. BuyVPC at its sole discretion will either ship a replacement or issue a full refund when and if the claim is settled with the carrier. Items shipped to freight forwards must be inspected for damage prior to forwarding shipment. No damage claims will be accepted once an item leaves a freight forwarder.
Residents of select states are subject to sales tax.