CyberPower 895 Surge Suppressor - Computer/Audio/Video Grade Surge Protector with FULL dataline protection
The CyberPower 895 surge suppressor is a Computer/Audio/Video Grade Surge Protector with FULL dataline protection.
Surge protected RJ11 ports protect phone/fax/modem/DSL equipment and surge protected RJ45 ports protect network connected equipment, such as: computers, hubs, and routers. Two (2) gold-plated RG6 coax ports guard cable modems, cable TV lines, and DSS equipment. Four (4)transformer-friendly outlets allow for the connection of bulky DC transformers that are found on many popular electronic devices. Electro-magnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) filtering blocks electro-magnetic and radio interferences from entering your equipment. Metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology ensures the protection of all connected electronics and the surge suppressor itself.
CyberPower fully stands behind its products with a lifetime product warranty and Connected Equipment Guarantee of $275,000.
- Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event that the surge/spike exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the CyberPower 895 surge suppressor will safely shut itself down to protect all connected electronics.
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- EMI/RFI Shielding - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise ("humming") that occurs over telephone lines and stereo electronics.
- ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Child-safe Outlets - Outlets on the surge suppressor that are not used can be "closed off," so accidental electrical charging of objects cannot occur.
- Keyhole Mounting Slots - Convenient mounting slots are located on the back on the surge suppressor.
- Sturdy ABS Case - Constructed of impact-resistant composite material for maximum durability.
Return and Tax Policies
Returns And Refunds PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ANY RETURNS TO BuyVPC WAREHOUSE WITHOUT AND RMA# IT WILL BE REFUSED!. When you receive your RMA# email from us, it will include the proper address to send the return. Note the outgoing shipping charges are not refundable under and circumstances. Also note that we cannot take back any return without the original manufacturer's box and packing materials. Be sure to keep all this until you are absolutely sure your won't be returning it! BuyVPC 30 Day Return Policy Excluded items - The following items cannot be returned to BuyVPC for any reason: All televisions/monitors 40" and over (including LCD and Plasma), all computers and notebooks, all home and office video projectors, opened video games, opened DVD's, toner cartridges, computer games, computer software, CD duplicators. Defective Items - Defective items other than those mentions in "Excluded Items" above may be returned within 30 days of delivery. Non-Defective Items - All non-defective items may be returned for 30 days after delivery date. These returns will be charged a 15-20% restocking fee. Opened items must be in re-sell-able condition and have ALL original packaging, accessories, manuals and warranty cards included. A larger restocking fee (20-50%) will be applied if the item is returned in a condition that prevents us from re-selling it. Damaged Items - In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse shipment if the damage is external or notify us within 24 hours if the damage is concealed. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT DAMAGE CLAIMS AFTER 24 HOURS from sign date. BuyVPC at its sole discretion will either ship a replacement or issue a full refund when and if the claim is settled with the carrier. Items shipped to freight forwards must be inspected for damage prior to forwarding shipment. No damage claims will be accepted once an item leaves a freight forwarder.
Residents of select states are subject to sales tax.