Rokinon 500mm f/8 Telephoto Lens with 2x Teleconverter (=1000mm) + Monopod Kit for Canon EOS 60D, 7D, 5D Mark II III, Rebel T3, T3i, T4i Digital SLR Cameras with ROKINON USA Warranty
This powerful Rokinon 500mm f/8 Manual Focus Telephoto Lens utilizes aluminum alloy construction computer-designed all-glass optics and the latest optical multi-coating techniques to provide crisp high-contrast virtually flare-free images of distant subjects even under adverse lighting conditions. It features an aperture range of f/8 - f/32 and a rotating tripod mount and it comes with a soft carrying case. Perfect for nature sports and surveillance photography.
- ** This Kit includes the following 9 Items: All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties**
- a) Rokinon 500mm f/8 Telephoto Lens (T Mount)
- b) Rokinon M67 67" Pro Monopod with Case
- c) Precision Design T Mount for Canon EOS
- d) Rear Lens Cap for Canon EOS
- e) Instruction Sheet for T Mount & Lens
- f) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors
- g) Precision Design Spudz Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (with Clip & Case)
- h) Samyang 2x Teleconverter (T Mount)
- i) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera & Lens Cleaning Kit
Return and Tax Policies
Cameta Camera offers a 45 day full refund (excluding any shipping charges) or exchange on merchandise purchased from us on Rakuten.com Shopping.
All returns must be pre-authorized and must be sent back to us in exactly the same condition as you received it. All original boxes, packing materials, manuals, BLANK warranty cards and accessories must be included for any replacement, exchange, or refund.
Please save your receipt as a record of your purchase. All returned goods MUST be accompanied by a copy of your receipt.
After receiving authorization from us, please ship your merchandise (enclosed within a shipping carton with appropriate packing material) back to Cameta Camera freight-prepaid and insured. Sorry, Cameta Camera cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments.
Please be aware that we cannot accept returns for inkjet printers (once ink cartridge/ribbon has been installed) or underwater equipment once taken underwater, unless they are shown to be defective in manufacture.
New York State residents are subject to sales tax.