The Sony 35mm 1.8 (SEL-35F18) High performance and a compact design make the SEL-35F18 an ideal "second lens" that is easy to carry around when capturing the action. It's ideal for a wide variety of photos, including snapshots while strolling, night shots (thanks to the bright maximum aperture) and portraits with superb background/foreground blur.
- A versatile, multi-purpose lens: with a focal length of 52.5mm (35mm equivalency) and F1.8 aperture, it's good for snapshots, portraits, night shots and more
- Built to last and a joy to use: with a tactile aluminium alloy finish, the lenscombines outstanding quality with easy operability"
- Built-in image stabilization: Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation and a large F1.8 aperture enhance handheld shooting in fading light or dimly lit interiors
- Compact and easy to carry: lightweight and only around 45mm long, it's an idealsecond lens for when you're out and about
- Crisper, cleaner results: new optical design reduces spherical aberration and improves contrast even out on the periphery for crisp, sharp image detail
- Discover beauty in the blur: the circular aperture, a hallmark of E-mount lenses, lets you capture beautiful foreground and background blur effects
- Fine tune your focus: if AF (Auto Focus) can't lock on or focuses on the wrong subject, step in and take total control with DMF (Direct Manual Focus)
- Smooth things out with ED glass: Extra-Low Dispersion glass and two aspherical lens elements minimise distortion and improve image quality
- Smooth, silent operation: both the motor controlling focus and the one that controls aperture are quiet, smooth and unobtrusive, ideal for shooting video