This hidden fencing system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dogs collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary your have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction, and is content staying within established boundaries.
- 1 x 6 Volt battery for collar;
- 1 x Adjustable receiver collar;
- 1 x boundary wire of 300 meters;
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter;
- 1 x Power plug;
- 1 x Test bulb;
- 1 x Users manual.
- 2 x Extra metal contact points;
- 20 x Training flags;
- 4 x screws;
- Audible and Visual Wire Break IndicatorsShould your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light;
- Built-in Lightning ProtectionProtects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes;
- Maximum belt length up to 50cm, adjustable shock intensity fits different kinds of dogs.
- Multiple Collar OperationAdd as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
- Package Contents:
- Progressive Tone StimulusA warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary;
- Pulsed Proportional StimulusThe closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be;
- Speed Detect Anti-Run throughthe faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued;
- Up to 5000 square meter range (over 1.2 acre).
- Variable Field Width ControlAllows you to precisely control the width of the signal field;
- Pet Size Code : Medium
- Pet : Dog
Return and Tax Policies
** RETURN POLICY FOR IP CAMERAS or Headrest:
(1) If the buyer is not satisfied with the product and would like a refund:
Upon receiving the qualified returns, the buyer will be issued a refund for the original item price. Shipping and Handling is not refundable. A 25% restocking fee may apply.
(2) Return, refund or replace in the case of receiving a defective or wrong items:
Upon receiving the qualified returns, we will issue a refund of the original item price, or send a replacement item, depending on the buyer's preference.
A qualified return is decided by the following rules:
- The buyer should notify us within 15 days after receiving the item to be returned. Any return request received after 15 days may not be processed.
- The buyer should return the item in its original packaging, with all accessories and documentation, and original UPC barcode (if present). Non-complete returns will not be processed or refunded.
- The returned product should have no scratches, dents, or any other abused marks on it. Otherwise the return may not be processed to refunded.
- The buyer should contact our customer service email email@example.com to request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for any returns. After getting the request, our customer service team will provide return instructions. Non-authorized returns will not be processed or refunded.
- The returned item should be received by us within 30 days after an RMA number is issued to the buyer. The RMA number will expire after 30 days after issuing date. Any return received with an expired RMA number may not be processed or refunded.
Non-qualified return will not be processed or refunded.
** RETURN POLICY FOR OTHER PRODUCTS (EXCEPT TABLET COMPUTERS or IP CAMERAS):
We provide 45 day money back guarantee for all products except tablet computers or IP cameras. Within the 45 day money back period, you may return the item back for refund for any reason (may subject to 15% restocking fee plus the shipping cost if the reason of the return is not our mistake). All products also come with one year replacement warranty. Within the warranty period, if the product is defective, you may return the item to us for exchange.
Please note that we only accept returns with authorization. Please contact us to get an RMA number, before returning the package to us. Unauthorized returns may not be recognized or processed.
If you have any other questions, please contact us with the order number and a brief message of your request.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.