Woodstock Ukulele You may be old enough to remember Arthur Godfrey playing one in the 50s. Maybe you first saw Elvis strum one in Blue Hawaii. Or, perhaps it was Tiny Tim's rendition of "Tiptoe Thru The Tulips" years later that introduced you to this tiny four-stringed instrument with its lovely island sound. Our high quality wood ukelele comes with instructions, songs, and a pick, and is as much fun for kids as adults. 20"long. Stain color may vary.
- Our high quality wood ukelele comes with instructions, songs, and a pick, and is as much fun for kids as adults.
- You may be old enough to remember Arthur Godfrey playing one in the 50s.
- Maybe you first saw Elvis strum one in Blue Hawaii.
- Stain color may vary.
- Age Range : 3-4 years/5-7 years/8-11 years/12-14 years/15 & up
- Age Segment : Toddler/Child/Junior/Teen/Adult
- Character / Series Type : Real Life
- Classic : True
- Collectible : True
- Gender : Male
- Gift Idea : True
- Manufacturer Suggested Age : 4
- Safety Warning : no_warning_applicable
- Ships in Original Container : True
- Skill Type : Music
|Brand||Johnson Smith Co.|
|Manufacturer||Johnson Smith Co.|
Return and Tax Policies
We guarantee your satisfaction on all of our products. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will exchange the item, or refund the merchandise amount only within 60 days of purchase. All merchandise should be returned in new condition, with original packaging, accessories, parts, instructions, manuals, etc.
When your order arrives, you will find a packing list inside the carton. Should you wish to exchange or return merchandise, please take the following steps:
1. Complete the form on the reverse side of the packing list and enclose it with the return merchandise.
2. Help us improve our service and quality by noting the reason for your return in the section indicated on the form.
3. Send the package back to us via Parcel Post (4th class) insured mail, First Class insured mail (13 oz or less) or UPS (no private mailing facilities, Priority Mail, or Express Mail) and save your receipt as record of your return. Sorry, no C.O.D. Please use one of the return labels at the bottom of the packing slip to return the merchandise to us.
Florida state residents are subject to sales tax.