The TL-SF1024D Fast Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1024D can save up to 75%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
The metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 24 user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1024D work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The TL-SF1024D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU'S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this fast ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 24 10/100M RJ45 ports.
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 13-inch steel case
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 4.8 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Fanless design to make sure it works quietly without disturbing your family
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
CLT Refund and Replacement Warranty
CLT offers our customers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, with the following exceptions noted below. After 30 days, each product carries their own individual manufacturer warranties, as offered by the manufacturer.
Due to manufacturer's policies, CLT can not accept refunds or returns on Blank Cartridges, Printer Cartridges, Notebook Batteries, TV/Projector Lamps and LED Lamps products. Defective merchandise can be returned to the manufacturer directly.
We will not accept any item that has physical damage. Physical damage is any damage that is not caused by any normal wear and tear. If we receive an item that is physically damaged, it will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.