This 16 Port Rack-mountable Giga Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. The 16 Port Rack-mountable Giga Ethernet Switch provides you with a low-cost, easy-to-use, high-performance, seamless and standard upgrade to improve your old network to a 1000Mbps network. It will boost your network performance up to full duplex data transfer.
- 10/100Mbps (Half-duplex)
- 16 port 10/100/1000Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch
- 20/200/2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
- 32Gbps switching fabric capacity
- Access Method
- Auto MDI/MDIX Yes
- Compliant with the IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T specifications
- Data Transfer Rate
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port (only support full duplex In1000M)
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T
- IEEE802.3x standard flow control for Full-duplex, optional Back Pressure function for Half-duplex operation
- LED indicators for simple diagnostics and management
- Plug and Play
- Support crossover detection and auto correction in 10 Base-T/100 Base-T
- Support packet length 9216 bytes jumbo frame packet forwarding at wired speed
- Support TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap
- Support up to 8K MAC addresses
Return and Tax Policies
CLT Refund and Replacement Warranty
CLT offers our customers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, with the following exceptions noted below. After 30 days, each product carries their own individual manufacturer warranties, as offered by the manufacturer.
Due to manufacturer's policies, CLT can not accept refunds or returns on Blank Cartridges, Printer Cartridges, Notebook Batteries, TV/Projector Lamps and LED Lamps products. Defective merchandise can be returned to the manufacturer directly.
We will not accept any item that has physical damage. Physical damage is any damage that is not caused by any normal wear and tear. If we receive an item that is physically damaged, it will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.