Matrox Millennium P690 Graphics Card - Matrox Millennium P690 - 128MB DDR2 SDRAM 128bit - PCI Express x16 - DVI-I - Retail
The Matrox P690 PCIe x16 offers 128MB of graphics memory and full Dual Head support for using two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality. With ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling and unified display drivers for easy deployment across multiple systems, the P690 PCIe x16 is suitable for a wide range of professional applications.
- Host Interface PCI Express x16
- DVI Yes
- Total Number of DVI Outputs 2
- Product Type Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number P69-MDDE128F
- Manufacturer Matrox
- Product Name Millennium P690 Graphics Card
- Package Type Retail
- Brand Name Matrox
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Memory Technology DDR2 SDRAM
- Bus Width 128 bit
- Package Contents
- Millennium P690 Graphics Card
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 Connector Adapters
- Platform Supported PC
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Length 6.6"
- Height 4.4"
- Chipset Manufacturer Matrox
- Chipset Model P690
- Chipset Line Millennium
- Chipset Series P
- Number of Monitors Supported 2
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
CLT Refund and Replacement Warranty
CLT offers our customers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, with the following exceptions noted below. After 30 days, each product carries their own individual manufacturer warranties, as offered by the manufacturer.
Due to manufacturer's policies, CLT can not accept refunds or returns on Blank Cartridges, Printer Cartridges, Notebook Batteries, TV/Projector Lamps and LED Lamps products. Defective merchandise can be returned to the manufacturer directly.
We will not accept any item that has physical damage. Physical damage is any damage that is not caused by any normal wear and tear. If we receive an item that is physically damaged, it will be returned to the buyer at their expense.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.