CAT-6 cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines. CAT-6 Cable is used in network applications and have been designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications. They perform at high-data transfer rates, and work with ATM and gigabit speed products. These cables deliver improved performance over standard CAT-5E cables. We offer a wide selection of colors, lengths, and with options like molded boots and shielding.
Return and Tax Policies
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
1. Is the item you received not what you expected? Did it not fit as well as you hoped in your space or match your decor? Whatever the reason, you won’t be stuck with an item you cannot use or that you do not want. (Note: If your item was damaged or defective, see our Damage section below). We are proud to offer one of the best return policies in the online business. You may return your purchase for any reason within 45 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price excluding our shipping and handling costs and 10% restocking fee. Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will still be deducted from your return refund. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with replacement parts we will pay to return the item to us and send a replacement to you. If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement, the item can be returned under our standard return policy.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy.
Want to make returning items even easier and less costly? We are one of the only online retailers to provide you with a return policy alternative.
You may return your purchase within 45 days of receipt. Please note: certain items are not returnable. To return an item:
Using our Standard Return Policy:
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you an RMA number and a return address.
• Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
• Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you are provided. This may be our main office or to a distribution center.
• Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit.
• Please Note: Unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling. We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase.
All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied. Unfortunately, we cannot take returns of products that have been assembled or modified. Additionally, certain products cannot be returned because neither we nor our suppliers can take them back. If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us.
WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED?
Our products are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, please notify us. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you.
All returned products should be in the original packaging. Our goal is to make buying online easy, safe and efficient.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the item can be returned under our standard return policy or Return Protection plan (if you purchased it). If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item to us.
If your item is problematic due to a manufacturer’s defect, we can either replace the defective part, or if necessary, the entire unit. We stand behind our products and maintain great relationships with the manufacturers who produce them. If you are having an issue, please contact us and we will make every effort to resolve it.
New York state residents are subject to salex tax.