- Offers 256 MB of ultrafast DDR3 memory
- Flexible Memory Interface
- Provides Digital Content Protection
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 85 Hz with 1 native DisplayPort connectors
- Dynamic memory termination and voltage scaling
- Audio support through PCI-E, supporting high definition audio formats
The Dell 256 MB Quadro NVS 290 is a new Full Height graphics adapter for the Precision Workstation. The Dell 256 MB Quadro NVS 290 graphics board is a PCI Express Full Height form factor graphics add-in card. This card is an ideal solution for customers requiring a small form factor graphics add-in card for either standard or small form factor PC designs.
- Host Interface PCI Express
- Product Type Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number TW212
- Manufacturer Dell, Inc
- Product Name NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 Graphic Card
- Brand Name Dell
- Product Condition Refurbished
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Platform Supported PC
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Card Height Full-height
- Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Chipset Model NVS 290
- Chipset Line Quadro
- Limited Warranty 90 Day
Return and Tax Policies
1. If you are not satisfied with Compeve Corporation services and products you can cancel your order or return merchandise asking for a replacement/refund within the specified warranty period. The Warranty Period runs from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. Most products come with a 30 day warranty from Compeve Corporation unless specified otherwise. Warranty issues after 30 days should be pursued with the manufacturer.
2. Before you send any equipment to Compeve, you must contact Merchandise Authorization department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for an RMA number to be sent to you. You should receive your RMA number within one business day from when you submit your RMA email. RMA number will be issued and e-mailed to you with the necessary shipping instructions. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number. RMA shipments received must have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package.
3. Return products must be received within 14 days after obtaining the RMA number. All returns will be tested. Returns for replacement or a refund found to be non-defective will result in a 25% restocking fee. Buyer pays return shipping for all non defective products. Products shipped for replacement that were purchased somewhere else, not from us, will be rejected and returned back at the buyers expense only. Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
4. There are no returns for retail packaging processors, printers, memory, LCD monitors and TV's for repair or refund. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. No exceptions.
5. The refund requests are resolved within 14 days after receiving the product. Shipping cost is not refundable.
6. If you have any questions or inquiries concerning return and refund policy, please write to us at email@example.com
7. In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories, cables and software.
8. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
9. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by Compeve Corporation.
10.Due to the nature of product, no refunds or exchanges will be issued on the open software and MagicJack branded products.
Illinois state residents are subject to sales tax.