PNY Quadro NVS 450 Graphics Card - nVIDIA Quadro NVS 450 - 512MB GDDR3 SDRAM 128bit - PCI Express x16 - Retail
Quadro NVS 450 Graphics Card delivers a reliable hardware and software platform for a stable environment and robust IT management tools for seamless enterprise deployment. Featuring NVIDIA nView multi-display technology and support for up to four displays, business professionals can maximize productivity through increased desktop real estate and advanced application management tools.
- Host Interface PCI Express x16
- Product Type Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number VCQ450NVS-X16-PB
- Manufacturer PNY Technologies
- Product Name Quadro NVS 450 Graphics Card
- Package Type Retail
- Brand Name PNY
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Memory Technology GDDR3
- Bus Width 128 bit
- Package Contents
- Quadro NVS 450 Graphics Card
- Detailed PNY Installation Guide
- NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager Guide
- Platform Supported PC
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Length 6.6"
- Height 4.4"
- Number of GPUs 2
- Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Chipset Model 450
- Chipset Line Quadro
- Chipset Series NVS
- API Supported DirectX 10.0
- API Supported OpenGL 2.1
- Number of Monitors Supported 4
Return and Tax Policies
1. If you are not satisfied with Compeve Corporation services and products you can cancel your order or return merchandise asking for a replacement/refund within the specified warranty period. The Warranty Period runs from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. Most products come with a 30 day warranty from Compeve Corporation unless specified otherwise. Warranty issues after 30 days should be pursued with the manufacturer.
2. Before you send any equipment to Compeve, you must contact Merchandise Authorization department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for an RMA number to be sent to you. You should receive your RMA number within one business day from when you submit your RMA email. RMA number will be issued and e-mailed to you with the necessary shipping instructions. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number. RMA shipments received must have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package.
3. Return products must be received within 14 days after obtaining the RMA number. All returns will be tested. Returns for replacement or a refund found to be non-defective will result in a 25% restocking fee. Buyer pays return shipping for all non defective products. Products shipped for replacement that were purchased somewhere else, not from us, will be rejected and returned back at the buyers expense only. Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
4. There are no returns for retail packaging processors, printers, memory, LCD monitors and TV's for repair or refund. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. No exceptions.
5. The refund requests are resolved within 14 days after receiving the product. Shipping cost is not refundable.
6. If you have any questions or inquiries concerning return and refund policy, please write to us at email@example.com
7. In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories, cables and software.
8. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
9. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by Compeve Corporation.
10.Due to the nature of product, no refunds or exchanges will be issued on the open software and MagicJack branded products.
Illinois state residents are subject to sales tax.