The Markets First 2GB graphics accelerator. Introducing the ATI FireGL V8650 workstation graphics accelerators from AMD with Unified Shader architecture - the markets first graphics accelerator with 2GB of memory and stereoscopic 3D display capabilities is the ultimate in performance expanding the possibilities when working with large datasets for Medical Imaging, Digital Content Creation (DCC) and simulation. The ATI FireGL V8650 delivers industry leading features and performance unparalleled in the market today.
- Host Interface PCI Express x16
- Dual Link DVI Supported Yes
- DVI Yes
- Total Number of DVI Outputs 2
- Product Type Graphic Card
- Manufacturer Part Number 100-505520
- Manufacturer Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
- Product Name FireGL V8650 Ultra High End Graphics Card
- Brand Name AMD
- Standard Memory 2 GB
- Memory Technology GDDR4
- Bus Width 512 bit
- Platform Supported PC
- Chipset Manufacturer ATI
- Chipset Model V8650
- Chipset Line FireGL
- API Supported DirectX 10.0
- API Supported OpenGL 2.1
- Number of Monitors Supported 2
Return and Tax Policies
1. If you are not satisfied with Compeve Corporation services and products you can cancel your order or return merchandise asking for a replacement/refund within the specified warranty period. The Warranty Period runs from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. Most products come with a 30 day warranty from Compeve Corporation unless specified otherwise. Warranty issues after 30 days should be pursued with the manufacturer.
2. Before you send any equipment to Compeve, you must contact Merchandise Authorization department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for an RMA number to be sent to you. You should receive your RMA number within one business day from when you submit your RMA email. RMA number will be issued and e-mailed to you with the necessary shipping instructions. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number. RMA shipments received must have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package.
3. Return products must be received within 14 days after obtaining the RMA number. All returns will be tested. Returns for replacement or a refund found to be non-defective will result in a 25% restocking fee. Buyer pays return shipping for all non defective products. Products shipped for replacement that were purchased somewhere else, not from us, will be rejected and returned back at the buyers expense only. Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
4. There are no returns for retail packaging processors, printers, memory, LCD monitors and TV's for repair or refund. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. No exceptions.
5. The refund requests are resolved within 14 days after receiving the product. Shipping cost is not refundable.
6. If you have any questions or inquiries concerning return and refund policy, please write to us at email@example.com
7. In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories, cables and software.
8. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
9. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by Compeve Corporation.
10.Due to the nature of product, no refunds or exchanges will be issued on the open software and MagicJack branded products.
Illinois state residents are subject to sales tax.