Adult Robin Costume Superhero Costumes - This Robin costume includes eye mask, cape, Robin costume jumpsuit with attached boot tops and belt. This Robin costume is an officially licensed authentic Robin costume product. Robin was Dick Grayson of The Flying Graysons who watched in horror when his mother and father fell to their deaths from a trapeze which had been sabotaged. Young Dick Grayson was brought to Bruce Wayne, Batman. After discovering that Bruce Wayne was Batman, Dick convinced Bruce to let him become his partner. After he was trained by Batman, young Dick Grayson became Robin, The Boy Wonder. 100% Polyester. Machine wash cool water. Gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not bleach. Dick Grayson, college student...guess it doesnt really work for a sidekick name! BTMN15-AS
- Character : Batman
- Color Class : Clear
- Gender : Male
- Costume Theme : TV & Movie
- Apparel Material : Synthetic
- Occasion : Halloween
- Age Segment : Adult
- Size Code (Men US) : S
Return and Tax Policies
Answers to Common Questions about our Return Policy
Q: Can I return my order for any reason?
A: Yes! Costume Craze has a Worry-Free Return Policy! Yes, you don't just have 30 days. You don't have just 45 days. You can return it no matter how much time has elapsed! There are a few specifics to keep in mind:
- Please notify us by email or phone before returning your item(s). To receive exchange authorization before sending your item(s) back, you can reach us at 800-436-5858 (801-796-1053, for callers outside the US & Canada) or email us at email@example.com.
- Items must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving them. However, if time gets away from you, all is not lost! If you return your items after 30 days, you will receive your refund in the form of store credit.
- If you return your items after 30 days, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Items must be returned in new, unused condition. We are very strict on this. We inspect every return thoroughly for signs of wear. If you wear it or stretch it out, please don't return it! You wouldn't want to buy something you thought was brand new that someone else had worn, would you?
- You must include the entire costume with all its parts, plus the original packaging. If the costume, its parts, or the original packaging are not in perfect, unused condition, no credit will be issued.
- Some items are never returnable (for hygienic reasons). These include dog costumes, undergarments, wigs, beards, mustaches, make-up, novelty teeth, tights, socks, and contact lenses (and, of course, any item that is sold as "Clearance," as explained above).
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Q: What if I ordered the wrong size? Can I exchange it for a different size?
A: Yes, you are welcome to exchange the same costume for a different size. You will be responsible for all shipping fees (shipping it back to us and shipping the new costume out). Additionally, you must first have an authorization for the exchange, and it must be returned with all its parts, plus the original packaging in order to receive credit. (Note: Your item(s) must be postmarked within 30 days from the day you receive it. If you return your item(s) to us after 30 days, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee, which will be deducted from the amount credited for the exchange.)
Note: Packages refused by the buyer (for whatever reason)--in other words, not accepted from the designated carrier and hence immediately shipped back to us--are subject to a return fee of $5.00, in addition to the 15% restocking fee (where applicable). International orders which are refused and returned to us by the carrier are subject to being charged the full amount that is charged by the carrier for returning the package back to us.
Q: What if I receive the wrong item or the item I receive is defective or is missing pieces?
A: Well, first of all, we apologize! We make every effort to get each customer the item(s) they ordered and to ship them in perfect condition. Please call us immediately (800-436-5858 or 801-796-1053, if outside the US & Canada). We recognize that many purchases are for events and email will not be the fastest way to remedy your merchandise. However, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you prefer to.
Costume Craze collects sales tax on orders shipped to UT. For all other destinations, Costume Craze does not collect sales tax. Thank you.