Our paper cutter is designed for paper cutting up to 400 pieces of paper (for A4) in one operation. It is used to cut all kinds of printing paper, Kraft paper, books, leaflets, cards etc. It is both powerful and easy to use, pressing paper tightly, easily cutting and changing blade. Right out of the box you will notice the high quality of this machine. It features professionally machined and assembled steel blade rail and sturdy blade assembly. Do not hesitate to add it to your cart!
- Cut as much as 400 sheets of paper effortlessly
- Assembled steel blade rail and sturdy blade assembly
- Surface protected with scratch resistant coating
- Adjustable paper clamp with lock for holding paper well
- Inches ruler & clear embossed grid for precise cutting
- Easy control cutting handle bar
- Heavy duty steel base
- Base and rack molding by one time
- Professional, accurate and safe
- Easy to use
- Base Size:21'' x 15'' x 1 1/2''
- Overall Size:21'' x 15'' x 13 1/2'' (including cutting bar)
- Maximum Cutting Width:12''
- Best Cutting Size:Under A4 Paper
- Max Cutting Thickness:400 sheets high or approx 1.6'' thickness(for A4 Paper)
- Package includes:1x Paper Cutter(A4)
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.