This product is Guaranteed 100% Compatible with the Manufacturer Original.
Compatible ProCurve Gigabit-LX-LC Mini-GBIC is a small form factor pluggable (SFP) gigabit LX transceiver that provides a full-duplex gigabit solution up to 10 km (singlemode) or 550 m (multimode).
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x LC/PC Duplex 1000Base-LX/LH Network
- Product Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Manufacturer Part Number GLC-LH-SMD=
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model GLC-LH-SMD
- Product Name SFP (mini-GBIC) Module
- Brand Name Cisco
- Network Technology 1000Base-LX/LH
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard 62.5 m, 50 m
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate 1
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Weight (Approximate) 2.65 oz
- Form Factor Hot-swappable
- Height 0.3"
- Width 0.5"
- Depth 2.2"
- Application/Usage Data Networking
- Application/Usage Optical Network
|Brand||CISCO - HW TAA|
|Manufacturer||CISCO - HW TAA|
Return and Tax Policies
Return Material Authorization Policy
All orders placed with DataQDirect are subject to the following policy:
All return requests must be made within 30 days from date of purchase and will be subject to a
20% restocking fee. Condition – Manufacturer box must be sealed (unless otherwise identified),
be in good physical packaging and include all manufactures accessories.
30 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) warranty on all products for a full refund or exchange. However,
all equipment being returned and claimed as DOA (or any other technical issues) will be tested
upon arrival by our IT Department to determine if a restocking fee will be applicable.
Any return request sent outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
• Know the technical specifications of what you are buying Understand how the part is used in
the application for which the part is purchased
• Customer must complete the REQUEST RMA FORM or submit a PDF version of the RMA
Request Form to email@example.com.
• Customer must describe reason for return in detail. It may be necessary to provide photos.
• RMA administrator will follow up for clarification during investigation process.
RMA Freight Charges
• The customer pays for shipping when returning a product.
• Customers are also responsible for filing a claim with freight carriers for damage that occurs
• Invalid or denied returns for a product that does not meet the criteria specified in the return
authorization will be sent back to the customers at the customers expense.
• DataQDirect pays for shipping only if at fault.
• The freight carrier is responsible for costs per insurance and carrier terms and conditions.
RMA Number Expiration and Cutoff Time
• RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the date of issuance (unless otherwise stated at time
• Any RMA requests that are submitted after 3pm EST will be processed on the next working
• DataQDirect engages the customer and the RMA administrator to resolve RMA related
problems. The customer has the responsibility to engage the manufacturer for technical and
application issues that may prompt an RMA (e.g. "Part doesn't work in my application.").
• DataQDirect refunds customer returns based on the condition of the manufacturer packaging
and the specific return situation and all RMAs are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• All sales on the following products and services are final--- CISCO Licenses, Smart-net
Contracts, and Batteries.
Pennsylvania state residents are subject to sales tax.