Haul a sport bike or motorcycle weighing up to 600 lbs. with a 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receiver. The SMC-600R makes it easy to transport a motorcycle with a vehicle hitch instead of using a motorcycle trailer, or loading the bike into a pickup truck bed. SMC-600R is easy to load and unload using an included 72"L x 7.5"W loading ramp which stores with the carrier between uses; Requires (2) people for safe loading or unloading. The rugged 78.75"L x 8"W motorcycle carrier track accommodates most sport bike tire sizes and features a banded locking front tire stop design to help stabilize the bike and reduce side to side shifting. (4) Integrated tie-down points extend past the motorcycle carrier frame, creating a strong trapezoid securing system. The 4-point design also helps keep tie-down ratchets away from the sport bike to prevent scratching or damage to the frame. Tie-down straps and soft loops are sold separately. SMC-600R features aluminum construction to reduce overall weight to only 99 lbs. Hitch tube and tie-down support tubes are made with heavy duty steel construction and a durable finish. Includes an anti-tilt hitch receiver device to further stabilize the carrier and reduce any wobble in the system. Carrier clearance distances: 24" from the 1/2" pin hole center to center of carrier track, and 25" from the 5/8" pin hole center to center of carrier track. Not recommended for use with 5th Wheel trailers or tow-behind camper trailers.
- Hitch mounted carrier for sport bikes and motorcycles weighing up to 600 lbs.
- Extra long 72" ramp for easy loading and unloading (stores with the carrier during travel)
- Front locking tire stop and 4-Point trapezoid securing system to stabilize motorcycles during travel
- For 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receivers
- All aluminum carrier track will not rust; Attaches to a steel hitch tube and carrier frame