Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential. Package Includes: 1 X Pair of Exhaust Manifold Headers (Left & Right) 1 X Y-Pipe Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above - Comaptible with: / 99-04 Ford F-250 SD F-350 SD 6.8L V10
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Material
- TIG welded CNC Machined Flanges ; Metal Gasket Included
- 2 X 4-1 Racing Design ; 1-1/2" OD Primaries ; 3" Collector
- Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 to 15 Hp. / Tq.
- Mid Length Headers & Y-Pipe for Higher Horsepower