The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 is an executive class collaboration endpoint that provides voice, video, applications and accessories. Highlights include Gigabit Ethernet, Wideband Audio, Color Touchscreen Display, desktop Wi-Fi connectivity along with a new industrial design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability. Accessories, sold separately, include a standard definition USB camera, Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth headset, color Key Expansion Module plus support for Bluetooth, USB, Secure Digital Input Output (SDIO) devices. Application support includes XML, Java Midlet and Browser capabilities.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Handset
- Manufacturer Part Number CP-9971-CL-K9=
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Name Slimline Handset for IP Phone
- Brand Name Cisco
- Cisco IP Phone - Unified 9971
- Weight (Approximate) 3.41 lb
- Color Charcoal
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Products are backed by the product manufacturer's warranty first.
Return requests must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
Returns are subject to restocking fee of up to 15%.
Outgoing and return shipping charges are not refundable.
For All Returns:
Please contact us for a return authorization. Returns without an approved RMA will not get credited.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an Return Authorization to be approved.
Once returned, credit minus any restocking fees will be issued within 1-3 business days of receipt.
Returns should include original box or packaging.
All products must be returned complete with accessories, components, manuals, included parts, and any paperwork.
Please know that your return will be inspected. Swapped out product or the return of product other than that which was initially sent will result in an investigation and no refund will be applied.
Requirements for a Full Refund:
Items must be unopened and in new condition.
Items must be returned with all original packaging, accessories, and all content included with the item.
Serial number and UPC must match our records.
1. Please write us at email@example.com for assistance with your return. Please provide your name, the order number for your purchase and the reason(s) for your return request.
2. Once our Customer Satisfaction Team has verified your order information and given approval for you to return the merchandise back to us, you will be e-mailed a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return. The e-mail contains an RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instructions. Read the instructions carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
3. We strongly recommend that you return your item(s) in the same shipment packaging (including packing materials such as peanuts or air bubbles) as the item(s) were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included [Any missing parts or accessories may result in your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed]. Please also ensure all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed. If the shipment packaging your item came in is no longer acceptable (i.e. ripped, torn, damaged) please use similar packaging.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.