Intel Solid-State Drives just got better. The next generation Intel SSD 320 Series offers built-in data protection features, better performance, larger capacities and more value for your money. Built with 25 nanometer Intel NAND Flash Memory, the Intel SSD 320 Series accelerates PC performance where it matters most. With random read performance up to 39,500 input/output operations per second (IOPS) and sequential read performance of up to 270 megabytes per second (MB/s), your PC will blaze through the most demanding applications and will handle intense multi-tasking needs. Couple that performance with random writes up to 23,000 IOPS and sequential writes up to 220MB/s to unleash your system.
The Intel SSD 320 Series contains built-in features to help protect your data from external threats and internal system snags. Two data protection features guard your data from internal system mishaps. To reduce potential data loss, the Intel SSD 320 Series detects and protects from an unexpected system power loss. The Intel SSD 320 Series improves reliability by providing an array of surplus NAND flash. Available in a wide range of capacities, the Intel SSD 320 Series provides you with the flexibility to choose an SSD that best fits your need and budget.
The Intel SSD 320 Series delivers the highly responsive PC experience you desire. Install and manage the Intel SSD with two Intel utilitiesthe Intel Data Migration Software and the Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD Optimizer. The Intel Data Migration Software helps you install an Intel SSD in an existing PC system. The Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD Optimizer provides a powerful set of management, information, and diagnostic tools to maintain the health of your Intel SSD and optimize performance. With powerful Native Command Queuing that enables up to 32 concurrent operations; the Intel SSD 320 Series drastically outperform traditional hard disk drives.
- Unlike traditional hard disk drives, Intel Solid-State Drives have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, rugged storage solution with a life expectancy of 1.2 million hours mean time between failures
- Designed to satisfy the most demanding users and technology enthusiasts, the Intel SSD 320 Series brings high-performance storage and reliability to notebook and desktop systems
- Random read performance of 39,500 input/output operations per second (IOPS) and sequential read performance of 270 megabytes per second (MB/s)
- Couple that performance with random writes of 23,000 IOPS and sequential writes of 205MB/s to unleash your system.
- The Intel Data Migration Software clones the operating system and files from a hard drive or SSD to any Intel SSD. The free software supports Microsoft Windows* 7, Vista* and XP
- Intel SSD 320 Series come pre-configured with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit full-disk encryption capabilities.
- Intel SSD 320 Series feature low-write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability; meaning Intel SSDs not only perform better, they last longer.
- Included in the box: SSD, quick install guide, mini CD-ROM warranty, desktop install kit: drive bracket and screws, SATA signal cable and SATA power cable. Also includes a notebook install kit: USB to SATA cable, protective sleeve and screwdriver.
- Form Factor : Internal
Return and Tax Policies
Products are backed by the product manufacturer's warranty first.
Return requests must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
Returns are subject to restocking fee of up to 15%.
Outgoing and return shipping charges are not refundable.
For All Returns:
Please contact us for a return authorization. Returns without an approved RMA will not get credited.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an Return Authorization to be approved.
Once returned, credit minus any restocking fees will be issued within 1-3 business days of receipt.
Returns should include original box or packaging.
All products must be returned complete with accessories, components, manuals, included parts, and any paperwork.
Please know that your return will be inspected. Swapped out product or the return of product other than that which was initially sent will result in an investigation and no refund will be applied.
Requirements for a Full Refund:
Items must be unopened and in new condition.
Items must be returned with all original packaging, accessories, and all content included with the item.
Serial number and UPC must match our records.
1. Please write us at email@example.com for assistance with your return. Please provide your name, the order number for your purchase and the reason(s) for your return request.
2. Once our Customer Satisfaction Team has verified your order information and given approval for you to return the merchandise back to us, you will be e-mailed a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return. The e-mail contains an RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instructions. Read the instructions carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
3. We strongly recommend that you return your item(s) in the same shipment packaging (including packing materials such as peanuts or air bubbles) as the item(s) were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included [Any missing parts or accessories may result in your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed]. Please also ensure all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed. If the shipment packaging your item came in is no longer acceptable (i.e. ripped, torn, damaged) please use similar packaging.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.