Lenovo ThinkPad T430s 23522JU 14" LCD Notebook - Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) i5-3320M Dual-core (2 Core) 2.60 GHz - 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 320 GB HDD - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1600 x 900 - Black - DVD-Writer - Intel HD 4000 - Bluetooth - WWAN Supported - F
BRILLIANT BUSINESS LAPTOPS.
Rock-solid reliability. Blazing-fast performance. Clever manageability tools. We pack a lot of intelligent features into every ThinkPad laptop and tablet so you get more out. More productivity, more cost savings, more IT headache-busting. That's why a ThinkPad investment isn't just smart. It's pure genius.
- Number of Cells 6-cell
- Maximum Battery Run Time 7.60 Hour
- Finger Print Reader No
- Front Camera/Webcam Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 3
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
- Screen Resolution 1600 x 900
- Screen Size 14"
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
- Graphics Controller Model HD 4000
- Graphics Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Product Type Notebook
- Manufacturer Part Number 23522JU
- Manufacturer Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Model 23522JU
- Product Name ThinkPad T430s 23522JU Notebook
- Product Line ThinkPad
- Product Series T430s
- Brand Name Lenovo
- Standard Memory 4 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Package Contents
- ThinkPad T430s 23522JU Notebook
- Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR 5.0
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification GREENGUARD
- Energy Star Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- WWAN Supported Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 3.96 lb
- Color Black
- Height 1"
- Width 13.5"
- Depth 9.1"
- Hard Drive Capacity 320 GB
- Optical Drive Type DVD-Writer
- Processor Speed 2.60 GHz
- Processor Type Core i5
- Processor Model i5-3320M
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Generation 3rd Gen
- Operating System Windows 7 Professional
- Operating System Architecture 64-bit
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
- Monitor Screen Size Range : 14" - 14.9"
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Intel
- Processor Model : i5-3320M
- Portable Computer Weight : 3.96
- Operating System : Windows 7 Professional
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
- Hard Drive Range : 250 GB - 499 GB
- Hard Drive (RPM) : 7200
- Graphics Memory Technology : DDR3
- Operating System Family : Windows 7 Professional
- Memory Technology : DDR3
Return and Tax Policies
Products are backed by the product manufacturer's warranty first.
Return requests must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
Returns are subject to restocking fee of up to 15%.
Outgoing and return shipping charges are not refundable.
For All Returns:
Please contact us for a return authorization. Returns without an approved RMA will not get credited.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an Return Authorization to be approved.
Once returned, credit minus any restocking fees will be issued within 1-3 business days of receipt.
Returns should include original box or packaging.
All products must be returned complete with accessories, components, manuals, included parts, and any paperwork.
Please know that your return will be inspected. Swapped out product or the return of product other than that which was initially sent will result in an investigation and no refund will be applied.
Requirements for a Full Refund:
Items must be unopened and in new condition.
Items must be returned with all original packaging, accessories, and all content included with the item.
Serial number and UPC must match our records.
1. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your return. Please provide your name, the order number for your purchase and the reason(s) for your return request.
2. Once our Customer Satisfaction Team has verified your order information and given approval for you to return the merchandise back to us, you will be e-mailed a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return. The e-mail contains an RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instructions. Read the instructions carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
3. We strongly recommend that you return your item(s) in the same shipment packaging (including packing materials such as peanuts or air bubbles) as the item(s) were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included [Any missing parts or accessories may result in your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed]. Please also ensure all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed. If the shipment packaging your item came in is no longer acceptable (i.e. ripped, torn, damaged) please use similar packaging.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.