ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA DLP Projector - 2800 ANSI Lumens, 15000:1 Contrast Ratio, PC 3D-Ready/120Hz, Integrated Speaker, Dynamic ECO
The PJD5132 is a high-performance SVGA 800x600 DLP projector with 2800 ANSI lumens and 15000:1 contrast ratio. With Dynamic ECO technology, presenters can put the projector in standby mode by reducing brightness down to 30% when they need to shift audiences focus without restarting the projector. This projector offers a variety of hardware and software features including multiple PC and video input options, 1.1x optical zoom, keystone correction, PC 3D-ready/120Hz, support HD signal and integrated speaker. Filter-less design and energy-saving eco mode provide for virtually zero maintenance and product reliability. The PJD5132 lightweight design is ideal for tabletop use or ceiling mounting in both classrooms and corporate offices.
- SVGA 800x600 DLP, 2800 ANSI lumens brightness and 15000:1 contrast ratio
- Dual VGA inputs, Composite, S-video, RS232, VGA/audio out, integrated speaker
- Dynamic ECO Technology for capture audiences focus by reducing brightness by 70%
- PC 3D-ready/120Hz, keystone correction, 1.1x optical zoom lens and remote control
- Color Class : Black
- Resolution : 800x600
- Contrast Ratio : 15000
- Brightness (Lumens) : 2500 - 2999
- Contrast Ratio Range : 15000:1 - 19999:1
- Maximum Resolution : 800 x 600
- Projection Technology : DLP
Return and Tax Policies
1. All merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 45 days of order date.
2. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fee.
3. Returns must be like original condition.
4. Shipping charges are non refundable. The actual cost of shipping the item in not refundable even if the order was offered with free shipping.
5. All returns or exchanges require a RMA#. RMA# is issued by us. You can contact us By email. Please include your order confirmation number.
6. Customer is responsible for shipping charges to send the merchandise back to us.
7. All returns and exchanges must be double boxed. All supplied manufacturer accessories must be included in the original factory packaging. Print RMA# clearly on the outside of package. See Packaging Requirements.
8. A credit will be issued to your credit card account within seven days after returned package is received.
9. The exchanged merchandise will be sent back to you by the same shipping method the original order was placed.
10. Packages without RMA# will be automatically returned to the sender.
11. Original manufactures warranty cards and paperwork must be blank.
12. Electronic Palace accepts no responsibility for loss or damaged items in return transit.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.