Canon imageCLASS MF729Cdw Laser Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 21 ppm Mono/21 ppm Color Print - 9600 x 600 dpi Print - 1 x Cassette 250 Sheet, 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet, 1 x Duplex Automatic
Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw ensures efficiency with its 4-in-1 functionality.
The 4-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With so many easy to use features, such as the intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Display, various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 14.3 seconds. With Superior Color Imaging, your printed materials will be crisp and vibrant. All mode duplexing increases your business efficiency, allowing you to Print, Scan, Copy and Fax with ease.
The intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly. Use the Favorites Settings to access the features you use most. The wide screen and color display is user friendly and easy to read, helping you to complete your business tasks efficiently.
The MF729Cdw includes NFC capability which allows you to "tap and print" using your compatible mobile device. Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, and the Secure Print feature helps keep confidential documents safe.
Using USB Direct Print, you can easily print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
The MF729Cdw also supports host-based UFR II-LT, PCL and PostScript languages to provide printing versatility.
The MF729Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi direct capability, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router.
The MF729Cdw is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. The Canon PRINT Business, app allows users to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and 250-sheet optional additional paper cassette, your paper handling requirements are covered.
The MF729Cdw uses only 2 watts or less of energy in wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple.
The MF729Cdw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any small office environment.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Color
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Fax Color Color
- Product Type Laser Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 9947B010
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model MF729Cdw
- Product Name Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw Color Laser
- Product Line imageCLASS
- Product Series MF
- Brand Name Canon
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Photo - 4" x 6"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Media Type Photo Paper
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Color Paper
- Media Type Recycled Paper
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Media Size B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"
- Media Handling 1 x Cassette 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 125 Sheet
- Media Type Transparency
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type ID Card
- Media Type Label
- Media Type Coated Paper
- Media Type Index Card
- Standard Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Package Contents
- Color imageCLASS MF729Cdw Color Laser
- Canon Cartridge 118 Starter
- Power Supply Cable
- Starter Guide
- User Manual / Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Telephone Cable
- Country of Origin United States
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 63.10 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 18.9"
- Width 17"
- Depth 19.2"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 40000 pages per month
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Canon Mobile Printing
- Maximum Print Resolution 9600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 21
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 21
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : EPEAT Silver
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- Print Resolution : 9600 x 600 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
You can find the Rakuten.com Shopping RMA Form on our website here.
Before filing an RMA Form, please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
• A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 14 days from the date
your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 14
day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse
within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
• If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 15-day return policy, please
contact the manufacturer directly.
• All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
• We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra
tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier.
• Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's
accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled), etc. Merchandise must be in
mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing
accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
• Please note: The item returned for any reason but non-working, (within 14 days from the date
your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse) will be subject to a non-negotiable 20%
restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department
upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and
determined also by the Service Department.
• SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
• Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and
letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days
for inspection once your package arrives.
NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE
• If your merchandise is defective please call the manufacturer and get a case number. Follow
the troubleshooting procedure first before calling Enter Computers.
• Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight
• Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a
• Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of
replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr
minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
• Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
• Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
• Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
• If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 15%
restocking fee plus shipping charges.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.