4pc 2" 6x5.5 to 6x5.5 Wheel Spacers (108mm bore, 12x1.5 studs) for Chevrolet Colorado GMC Canyon Honda Passport Hummer H3 H3T Kia Sedona Lexus GX470 Toyota Tacoma Tundra (6x139.7)
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Important to check vehicle fitment list located in the Product Description
- 4 Wheel Spacers. Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5 (6x139.7). Hub Bore: 108. Spacer Thickness: 50mm (2.0 inch). Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
- CNC Machined using High Quality Aerospace Aluminum
- Perfect for fixing clearance issues if your wheel(s) is hitting your shocks or brake calipers
- Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 2.0" (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 6x139.7 or 6x5.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2004-2012 Chevrolet Colorado
1979-1982 Dodge D50
1985-1993 Dodge Ram 50
1987-1989 Dodge Raider
2004-2012 GMC Canyon
1994-2002 Honda Passport
2006-2010 Hummer H3
2009-2010 Hummer H3T
1992-2000 Isuzu Amigo
1993-1996 Isuzu Trooper
1993-2004 Isuzu Rodeo
1999-2001 Isuzu vehiCROSS
2002-2004 Isuzu Axiom
2007-2008 Isuzu i-290
2007-2008 Isuzu i-370
2003-2009 Lexus GX470
1996-1997 Lexus LX450
1983-2006 Mitsubishi Montero
1992-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
1993-1998 Toyota T100
1985-1995 Toyota Pickup
1988-2011 Toyota 4Runner
2007-2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
1969-1997 Toyota Land cruiser
2001-2010 Toyota Sequoia
1999-2006 Toyota Tundra
*** Important Notes*** Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0" (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 2.0" (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
3. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find you the correct item.
4. If your vehicle hub is smaller than 108mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
5. If your vehicle does not have 12x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
Read Before Use. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. Ensure your wheel studs and the nuts securing the spacer to the vehicle does not make contact with the back of the wheel. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
- Quantity : Four (4)
- Thickness : 2.0" (50mm)
- Centerbore : 108mm
- Bolt Pattern : 6x139.7 or 6x5.5
- Stud/Nut Thread Pitch : 12mm x 1.5 / 12x1.5 / M12x1.5
- Pattern : 6x139.7 or 6x5.5
|Brand||Precision European Motorwerks|
|Manufacturer||Precision European Motorwerks|
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within thirty (30) days of the ship date. If in the case of buyer remorse or a purchasing error, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.