4pc 1.25" Thick 5x108 to 5x114.3 Wheel Adapters (CHANGES BOLT PATTERN) with 12x1.5 Studs for Ford Taurus Thunderbird, Jaguar S XK XKR, Lincoln Continental, & many Volvo (5x4.25 to 5x4.5 Black Spacers)
- This item CHANGES your vehicles bolt pattern. Not compatible with factory wheels.
- Allows your 5x108 or 5x4.25 Vehicle to use wheels with 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum - CNC Machined to precise specifications and tolerances
- Pushes your wheels further away from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
- Make sure to review "Before Purchase" details and the Important Notes section. Additionally, check Vehicle Fitment Chart in Description (if available).
WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) - Allows 5x108 or 5x4.25 vehicle to use wheels with 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 bolt pattern.
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.25" (32mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5x108 or 5x4.25
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 or 5x4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Please Read & Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25" (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Bolt Patterns: Double Check that the "Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern" matches your car. And the "Wheel Side Bolt Pattern" matches your wheels.
3. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.25" (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
- If your vehicle hub is smaller than 73.1mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
- If your vehicle does not have 12x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- No returns or exchange once installed.
Read Before Use. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. Ensure your wheel studs and the nuts securing the spacer to the vehicle does not make contact with the back of the wheel. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
- Pattern : 5x108 or 5x4.25
|Brand||Precision European Motorwerks|
|Manufacturer||Precision European Motorwerks|
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within thirty (30) days of the ship date. If in the case of buyer remorse or a purchasing error, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.