- [CHANGES BOLT PATTERN] These Adapter Spacers will only work for you if your vehicle is 5x108 or 5x4.25 bolt pattern AND your wheels are 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 bolt pattern. See description for other important information.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. 1.25" (32mm) Thickness | 73.1mm Hub Bore | 12x1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [BOLT PATTERN INFORMATION] 5x108 (5x4.25") Vehicle Bolt Pattern | 5x114.3 (5x4.5") Wheel Bolt Pattern
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 73.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 73.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) - Vehicle Must Be 5x108 or 5x4.25 AND Wheels Must Be 5x114.3 or 5x4.5.
These wheel Adapters are made to be HUBCENTRIC to your vehicle's hub. That means it will fit tight and will prevent vibrations. These Wheel Adapters are also unique in that they are made with a 73.1mm diameter lip. This means that it will be hubcentric to wheels with 73.1mm centerbore.
Thickness: 1.25" (32mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5x108 or 5x4.25
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 or 5x4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Many Ford, Jaguar, and Lincoln vehicles. Message us with the year/make/model of your vehicle and we would be glad to verify fitment.
IMPORTANT - Must check before purchasing
- SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
- Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.25" (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
- Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25" (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
- Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon's "Important Information" section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle's centerbore is smaller than 73.1mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 12x1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
- Pattern : 5x108 or 5x4.25