2pc 20mm (3/4") 5x100 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (54.1mm bore, 12x1.5 Studs) for Lexus CT200H ES250 Scion tC xD Toyota Camry Corolla Celica Matrix Prius
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Important to check vehicle fitment list located in the Product Description
- 2 Wheel Spacers. Bolt Pattern: 5x100. Hub Bore: 54.1. Spacer Thickness: 20mm. Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12mm x 1.5
- CNC Machined using High Quality Aerospace Aluminum
- Hubcentric Wheel Spacers with Wheel-Centric Lip. This means it will fit perfectly over your hub - eliminating possibility of vibrations. Perfect for fixing clearance issues if your wheel(s) is hitting your shocks or brake calipers
- Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
WARNING: The included lug nuts extend past the face of the spacers. IT IS REQUIRED that the back of your wheels have small cavities (at least 2" width and 1/4" deep) in the mounting pad for installation of these spacers. These cavities are NEEDED so that the lug nuts and wheel studs can sit in this pocket. Verify this before purchasing.
1990-1991 - Lexus - ES250
2010-2012 - Lexus - CT200H
2005-2010 - Scion - Tc
2008-2010 - Scion - Xd
2003-2008 - Pontiac - Vibe
1983-1991 - Toyota - Camry
1992-2009 - Toyota - Celica
2003-2011 - Toyota - Corolla
2003-2011 - Toyota - Matrix
2004-2011 - Toyota - Prius
- It's recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won't hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
- Buyer's need to measure the length of their vehicle's OEM/Factory wheel studs, to ensure it doesn't extend past the surface of the spacer
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications
- Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components
- Check and re-torque all lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving
- No returns or exchange once installed
Read Before Use. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. Ensure your wheel studs and the nuts securing the spacer to the vehicle does not make contact with the back of the wheel. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
- Quantity : Two (2)
- Thickness : 3/4" (20mm)
- Centerbore : 54.1mm
- Bolt Pattern : 5x100
- Stud/Nut Thread Pitch : 12mm x 1.5 / 12x1.5 / M12x1.5
- Pattern : 5x100
|Brand||Precision European Motorwerks|
|Manufacturer||Precision European Motorwerks|
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within thirty (30) days of the ship date. If in the case of buyer remorse or a purchasing error, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.