- [APPLICATIONS] 2005-2010 Scion tC. 1983-1991 Toyota Camry. 1992-2009 Toyota Celica. 2003-2011 Toyota Corolla. 2003-2011 Toyota Matrix. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 3/4" (20mm) Thickness | 5x100 Bolt Pattern | 54.1mm Hub Bore | 12x1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. The 54.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 54.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Hubcentric Design ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
- [FITMENT NOTE] Not compatible with OEM wheels. The included lug nuts, along with your OEM wheel studs, will extend past the surface of the spacer. Please verify that the back of the wheels have "pockets" / cavities large enough to accommodate for this. Every 3/4" (20mm) spacer on the market will have this issue; if your wheel is unable to accommodate for the protruding nut/stud, we recommend looking at thicker spacers.
WARNING: The included lug nuts extend past the face of the spacers. IT IS REQUIRED that the back of your wheels have small cavities (at least 2" width and 1/4" deep) in the mounting pad for installation of these spacers. These cavities are NEEDED so that the lug nuts and wheel studs can sit in this pocket. Verify this before purchasing.
1990-1991 - Lexus - ES250
2010-2012 - Lexus - CT200H
2005-2010 - Scion - Tc
2008-2010 - Scion - Xd
2003-2008 - Pontiac - Vibe
1983-1991 - Toyota - Camry
1992-2009 - Toyota - Celica
2003-2011 - Toyota - Corolla
2003-2011 - Toyota - Matrix
2004-2011 - Toyota - Prius
IMPORTANT - Must check before purchasing
- SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
- Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 3/4" (20mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
- Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 3/4" (20mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
- Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
- No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
- Quantity : Two (2)
- Thickness : 3/4" (20mm)
- Centerbore : 54.1mm
- Bolt Pattern : 5x100
- Stud/Nut Thread Pitch : 12mm x 1.5 / 12x1.5 / M12x1.5