2pc 1" Hubcentric 5x100 Wheel Spacers (57.1 bore, 12x1.5 studs) for Dodge Chevy Chrysler Pontiac Cavalier Lebaron PT Cruiser Sebring Convertible Neon Lancer Stratus Fiero Sunfire Grand Am (25mm)
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Important to check vehicle fitment list located in the Product Description
- 2 Wheel Spacers. Bolt Pattern: 5x100. Hub Bore: 57.1. Spacer Thickness: 25mm (1 inch). Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12mm x 1.5
- CNC Machined using High Quality Aerospace Aluminum
- HUBCENTRIC Wheel Spacers. This means it will fit perfectly over your hub - eliminating possibility of vibrations. Perfect for fixing clearance issues if your wheel(s) is hitting your shocks or brake calipers
- Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 1.0" (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5x100
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1981-1989 - Buick - Skyhawk
1981-1998 - Buick - Skylark
1985-1987 - Buick - Somerset
1981-1988 - Cadillac - Cimmaron
1987-1996 - Chevrolet - Beretta
1980-2005 - Chevrolet - Cavalier
1980-1989 - Chevrolet - Celebrity
1980-1986 - Chevrolet - Citation
1987-1996 - Chevrolet - Corsica
1995-1997 - Chrysler - Cirrus
1986-1989 - Chrysler - Laser
1985-1995 - Chrysler - Lebaron
1985-1993 - Chrysler - New Yorker
2000-2010 - Chrysler - PT Cruiser
1996-2007 - Chrysler - Sebring JX/JXi (Convertible ONLY)
1985-1993 - Dodge - Daytona
1985-1989 - Dodge - Lancer
1994-2005 - Dodge - Neon
1989-1995 - Dodge - Spirit
1995-2000 - Dodge - Stratus
1992-1997 - Oldsmobile - Achieva
1984-1988 - Pontiac - Fiero
1985-1998 - Pontiac - Grand Am
1985-1989 - Pontiac - Sunbird
1995-2004 - Pontiac - Sunfire
*** Important Notes*** Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0" (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
2. Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.0" (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
3. Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find you the correct item.
4. If your vehicle does not have 12x1.5 threaded wheel studs, you would need to purchase the correct threaded lug nuts for proper installation.
5. WARNING: Do not install wheel if your wheel studs make contact with the back of your wheels.
Read Before Use. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. Ensure your wheel studs and the nuts securing the spacer to the vehicle does not make contact with the back of the wheel. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
- Quantity : Two (2)
- Thickness : 1.0" (25mm)
- Centerbore : 57.1mm
- Bolt Pattern : 5x100
- Stud/Nut Thread Pitch : 12mm x 1.5 / 12x1.5 / M12x1.5
- Pattern : 5x100
|Brand||Precision European Motorwerks|
|Manufacturer||Precision European Motorwerks|
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within thirty (30) days of the ship date. If in the case of buyer remorse or a purchasing error, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.