- [APPLICATIONS] 1980-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier. 1984-1996 Chevy Corsica. 2000-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser. 1994-2005 Dodge Neon. 1985-1998 Pontiac Grand Am. And Many More! See Description for Full List of years/makes/models.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 1.0" (25mm) Thickness | 5x100 Bolt Pattern | 57.1mm Hub Bore | 12x1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 57.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 57.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 1.0" (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5x100
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12x1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1981-1989 - Buick - Skyhawk
1981-1998 - Buick - Skylark
1985-1987 - Buick - Somerset
1981-1988 - Cadillac - Cimmaron
Chevrolet / Chevy
1987-1996 - Beretta
1980-2005 - Cavalier
1980-1989 - Celebrity
1980-1986 - Citation
1987-1996 - Corsica
1995-1997 - Cirrus
1986-1989 - Laser
1985-1995 - Lebaron
1985-1993 - New Yorker
2000-2010 - PT Cruiser
1996-2007 - Sebring JX/JXi (Convertible ONLY)
1985-1993 - Daytona
1985-1989 - Lancer
1994-2005 - Neon
1989-1995 - Spirit
1995-2000 - Stratus
1992-1997 - Oldsmobile - Achieva
1984-1988 - Fiero
1985-1998 - Grand Am
1985-1989 - Sunbird
1995-2004 - Sunfire
IMPORTANT - Must check before purchasing
- SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
- Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle's wheel studs need to be less than 1.0" (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
- Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0" (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
- Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
- Quantity : Two (2)
- Thickness : 1.0" (25mm)
- Centerbore : 57.1mm
- Bolt Pattern : 5x100
- Stud/Nut Thread Pitch : 12mm x 1.5 / 12x1.5 / M12x1.5