2 foot Cat5e Pink Ethernet Network Patch Cable, Snagless/Molded Boot. Cat5e Ethernet cables of the 2 foot length are typically used in server/network rooms for plugging between patch panels. This is not to say one cannot use them for other purposes such as connecting a Cable or DSL modem to a router/switch in the home or office. This particular cable is a pink UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with molded boots (snagless installation) and extra protection for the RJ45 connector and clip. The connectors are wired to the T568B standard. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life. Our Cat5e Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Length: 2 feet.
- End 1: CAT5E Male Plug. End 2: CAT5E Male Plug.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. Weight: 0.07 lbs.
- The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Color: Pink. Wire: 24 AWG.
Return and Tax Policies
Please call us if there are any issues. Please mention the product was purchased via Buy.com. We now participate in buy.com's "30 Day Returns" on all of our products!
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.