Advantage Optics HP Compliant Mini-GBIC Transceiver Module - For Data Networking, Optical Network - 1 x 1000Base-SX10 Gbit/s
This exclusive industry-leading "Tier 1" technology Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) is is 100% HP ProCurve compliant and is approved for Federal, State, Local, GovEd and Fortune 500 corporate network applications. This Gigabit-SX-LC Mini-GBIC is a small form factor pluggable (SFP) gigabit SX transceiver that provides a full-duplex gigabit solution up to 550 meters on multimode fiber. This mini-GBIC enables a simple and lower-cost migration path to Gigabit Ethernet verse OEM branded modules. Includes an extended 1 year warranty.
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x LC 1000Base-SX Network
- Product Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Manufacturer Part Number J4858C-ADV
- Manufacturer Advantage Optics
- Product Model J4858C
- Product Name HP Compliant Mini-GBIC Transceiver Module
- Brand Name Advantage Optics
- Network Technology 1000Base-SX
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard 50/125 m, 62.5/125 m
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbit/s
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported Multi-mode
- Weight (Approximate) 0.64 oz
- Height 0.5"
- Width 0.5"
- Depth 2.2"
- Application/Usage Data Networking
- Application/Usage Optical Network
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
Please call us if there are any issues. Please mention the product was purchased via Buy.com. We now participate in buy.com's "30 Day Returns" on all of our products!
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.