AddOn Avaya/Nortel AA1419027-E5 Compatible TAA Compliant 1000Base-CWDM SFP Transceiver (SMF, 1510nm, 40km, LC) - 100% compatible and guaranteed to work
AddOn's industry-standard SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. AddOn transceivers (GBIC, SFP, SFP+, X2, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all networking product lines, and are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance.
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x LC 1000Base-XD Network
- Product Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Manufacturer Part Number AA1419027-E5-AO
- Manufacturer AddOn
- Product Model AA1419027-E5-AO
- Product Name Nortel AA1419027-E5 Compatible 1000Base-XD CWDM SFP
- Brand Name AddOn
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported Single-mode
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4524GT
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4524GT-PWR
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4526FX
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4526GTX
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4526GTX-PWR
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4526T
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4526T-PWR
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4548GT
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4548GT-PWR
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4550T
- Nortel (now Ciena) ERS 4550T-PWR
- Country of Origin United States
- Weight (Approximate) 6.40 oz
- Form Factor Hot-swappable
- Height 1.2"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 4.8"
- Application/Usage Data Networking
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your Flytec Computers purchase of a product, please call 1(305)471-5142 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 10 calendar days of the receipt of the product. Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Flytec Computers will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the Flytec Computers warehouse within 10 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Flytec Computers will assess a 30% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory. If you purchased your order using an Flytec Computers Business Lease, Flytec Computers may ask you to provide a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) so Flytec Computers can assess the 30% restocking fee.
Please note that Flytec Computers does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
• Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
• Opened memory, including storage devices such as memory sticks (but excluding disc drives)
• Opened software (Note that you may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, if your software includes a license that you can read before you break the seal or sticker on the software media packaging, you may not return the software once you break the software media packaging seal or sticker.) • Electronic software downloads
• Software Up to Date Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
• Flytec Computers Gift Cards
• Flytec Computers Gift Packaging (origami style gift box with ribbon and greeting card)
• Flytec Computers Developer Connection Products (Membership and Technical Support)
NOTE: Flytec Computers recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Flytec Computers or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Florida state residents are subject to sales tax