Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router - 4 x HWIC, 1 x SFP (mini-GBIC), 3 x PVDM, 3 x Services Module, 2 x CompactFlash (CF) Card - 3 x 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
Cisco 2900 Series builds on the best-in-class offering of the existing Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers by offering four platforms, the Cisco 2901, 2911, 2921, and 2951 Integrated Services Routers. All Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, voice- and video-capable digital signal processor (DSP) slots, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, call processing, voicemail, and application services. In addition, the platforms support the industries widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, T3/E3, xDSL, copper and fiber GE.
- Management Port Yes
- Total Number of Ports 3
- Product Type Router
- Manufacturer Part Number CISCO2951-SEC/K9
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model 2951
- Product Name 2951 Integrated Services Router
- Product Series 2900
- Brand Name Cisco
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 13
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 13.20 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 3.5"
- Width 17.3"
- Depth 18.5"
- Compatible Rack Unit 2U
- Ports : 3
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your Flytec Computers purchase of a product, please call 1(305)471-5142 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 10 calendar days of the receipt of the product. Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Flytec Computers will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the Flytec Computers warehouse within 10 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Flytec Computers will assess a 30% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory. If you purchased your order using an Flytec Computers Business Lease, Flytec Computers may ask you to provide a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) so Flytec Computers can assess the 30% restocking fee.
Please note that Flytec Computers does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
• Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
• Opened memory, including storage devices such as memory sticks (but excluding disc drives)
• Opened software (Note that you may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, if your software includes a license that you can read before you break the seal or sticker on the software media packaging, you may not return the software once you break the software media packaging seal or sticker.) • Electronic software downloads
• Software Up to Date Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
• Flytec Computers Gift Cards
• Flytec Computers Gift Packaging (origami style gift box with ribbon and greeting card)
• Flytec Computers Developer Connection Products (Membership and Technical Support)
NOTE: Flytec Computers recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Flytec Computers or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Florida state residents are subject to sales tax