To succeed in todays competitive business environment, small businesses need a reliable network that provides high-speed connectivity to computers and servers, secure wireless access, as well as support for advanced technologies such as voice and video. The Cisco SF 200-24 is an affordable, high-performance, easy-to-use switch thats built specifically for small businesses. One of the Cisco 200 Series of smart switches, the SF 200-24 combines the security, management, and quality-of-service (QoS) features required for a basic business network. And a limited lifetime warranty and one year technical support provides protection for your investment.
With 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports and two mini-GBIC uplink ports, the SF 200-24 provides fast, reliable access to network resources and applications.
The SF 200-24 Switch is easy to configure and manage; in addition, energy-saving technology reduces power consumption.
Fast, reliable performance keeps networks running, employees productive
The SF 200-24 smart switch provides 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports as well as two combination mini-GBIC uplink ports, allowing you to connect employees to each other and with the computers, servers, printers, and other devices they use. This high-performance, reliable connectivity helps speed file transfer times and improve network uptime, and allows employees to respond more quickly to customers and each other. In addition, the SF 200-24 works with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network, allowing employees to access applications and work productively from wherever they are, including conference rooms or other offices.
Advanced features provide security and support future technologies
Your proprietary company information is your most important asset. The SF 200-24 provides integrated network security, which reduces the risk of a security breach. For example, the switch includes IEEE 802.1X port security, which allows you to control access to your network. You can work with confidence, knowing that unauthorized users cant gain access to your network or your business data. The SF 200-24 also provides more advanced features, such as IPv6 and IP telephony support. With native support for IPv6 as well as traditional IPv4, youll be able to take advantage of the next-generation of technologies, such as IPv6-enabled operating systems and applicationswithout having to upgrade your network. The SF 200-24 provides QoS features that allow you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and converge all of your communications solutions, such as IP telephony and video surveillance, over a single Ethernet network and simplify deployments.
The SF 200-24 keeps your network and data safe with built-in security features.
Eco-friendly design, simple management tools help save money and time
The SF 200-24 uses energy-efficient technology to optimize power use without compromising performance, helping to reduce energy costs while protecting the environment. The switch is designed without a fan, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation. The SF 200-24 provides easy-to-use browser-based tools that reduce the time it takes to configure and manage your network. Cisco Discovery Protocol simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them to share information. And Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, for the Cisco devices on your network. Cisco provides a limited lifetime warranty and one year of technical support. The SF 200-24 is supported by the Cisco Small Business Support Center, where you can connect directly with a technician. In addition, you have access to technical and product information through the Cisco Small Business Support Community. The SF 200-24 switch is also eligible for the Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, which lets you upgrade your device to another Cisco Small Business or Cisco Catalyst switch in the future and receive credit for the value of your switch.
- 24 ports of Fast Ethernet (10/100) connectivity deliver high availability and performance, keeping networks running and ensuring access to critical business applications
- 2 combination mini-GBIC ports support fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity, allowing you to easily connect switches around the workplace
- Security features such as IEEE 802.1X keep unauthorized users off the network and protect company data
- Integrated IP telephony support automatically configures connected IP phones with the correct VLAN and quality-of-service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- Native support for IPv6 ensures compatibility with the next-generation of technologies without needing to upgrade the network
- Energy-efficient features help reduce power consumption and lower energy costs
- Limited lifetime warranty and one year technical support provide investment protection
- Product documentation and most user interfaces available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese
- What's in the Box
- Cisco SF200-24 Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF)
- Quick-start guide
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your Flytec Computers purchase of a product, please call 1(305)471-5142 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 10 calendar days of the receipt of the product. Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Flytec Computers will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the Flytec Computers warehouse within 10 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Flytec Computers will assess a 30% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory. If you purchased your order using an Flytec Computers Business Lease, Flytec Computers may ask you to provide a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) so Flytec Computers can assess the 30% restocking fee.
Please note that Flytec Computers does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
• Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
• Opened memory, including storage devices such as memory sticks (but excluding disc drives)
• Opened software (Note that you may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, if your software includes a license that you can read before you break the seal or sticker on the software media packaging, you may not return the software once you break the software media packaging seal or sticker.) • Electronic software downloads
• Software Up to Date Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
• Flytec Computers Gift Cards
• Flytec Computers Gift Packaging (origami style gift box with ribbon and greeting card)
• Flytec Computers Developer Connection Products (Membership and Technical Support)
NOTE: Flytec Computers recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Flytec Computers or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Florida state residents are subject to sales tax