Terminal screws accept up to No. 10 copper or copper-clad wire. Terminal screws come backed out for quick and easy installation. Quickwire push-in terminals accept No. 14 solid copper wire only. Double-wipe power contacts for maximum conductivity and plug retention. Heavy-gauge, rust-resistant steel mounting strap. Shallow design for maximum wiring room. Break-off plaster ears for best flush alignment. Captive mounting screws. Break-off tabs allow easy two-circuit conversion.
- Terminal screws accept up to No. 12 and Quickwire accept No. 14 copper or copper-clad wire
- Break-off tabs allow easy two-circuit conversion
- Heavy-gauge, rust-resistant steel mounting strap
- Shallow design for maximum wiring room
- Double-wipe power contacts for maximum conductivity and plug retention
|Brand||Leviton Mfg Co|
|Manufacturer||Leviton Mfg Co|
Return and Tax Policies
All items are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee. If you would like to return something please contact us to obtain an RMA number so that we can properly credit your account when the item is received. We do not charge a restocking fee for returns provided they are returned in as-sold condition, so be sure to include the original packaging and instructions.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. In the event that you receive something that is incorrect or non-functional we will cover the cost of the return and replacement.
New York & Pennsylvania state residents are subject to sales tax.