Experience the Fear. Return to Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak in September of 1998 in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak.
- Product Type Software
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Manufacturer Part Number 33059
- Manufacturer Capcom Entertainment, Inc
- Product Name Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition
- Brand Name Capcom
- Platform Supported Xbox 360
Experience the Fear:
- Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil
Three Corner Conflict:
- Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W) and zombies create an unpredictable third force and additional challenge on the battlefield, adding chaos to the shooter game play
- both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind the T-Virus outbreak by any means necessary
- Robust and fully featured online multiplayer modes
Define your Play Style:
- Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases
International Team Development:
- a high quality, fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio
- Software Name Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition
- Software Sub Type Third Person Shooter
- Software Main Type Game
- ESRB Rating M (Mature 17+)
- Minimum Number of Players Supported 1
- Maximum Number of Players Supported 4
- Multiplayer Supported Yes
- Network Compatible Yes
|Brand||Capcom Video Games|
|Manufacturer||Capcom Video Games|
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be brand new sealed as received when requesting return within 15 days of receipt.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.