Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero brings to life the original GameCube version of the classic single player survival/horror classic Resident Evil Zero for players on Wii. A prequel to the events of the original Resident Evil game, Zero allows players to control both playable characters STARS medic Rebecca Chambers and condemned military convict Billy Coen as they discover the original evil of the Umbrella Corporation's T-virus and are forced to battle the zombies, mutated spiders, scorpions and leeches that are its result. The game is a direct port of the original GameCube version with added Wii Remote/Nunchuk, Classic Controller, or the GameCube controller support.
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero takes you to the beginning of it all. In the mountains surrounding Raccoon City lurks something so vile, so horrible, that it would revile the bravest of men. Sent in to investigate a series of awful murders, S.T.A.R.S Bravo Team gets into the middle of it all when their helicopter crashes into the mountains. Starring Rebecca Chambers, and a new character Billy Coen, Resident Evil Zero is a prequel to Resident Evil 1. Explore new areas of Raccoon City, and search to uncover the secrets of the T-Virus. Control both characters simultaneously, switching between back and forth and splitting up to solve new puzzles.
- As with all Resident Evil Archive releases Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil Zero features the convenience of play on the Wii, at an affordable price.
- See where it all began in the prequel to the ultimate survival horror series Resident Evil.
- Play as rookie cop, Rebecca Chambers and escaped convict on the run, Billy Cowen.
- Multiple play options as you switch between each character in the blink of an eye using the "Partner Zapping" system.
- Explore the most terrifyingly real gaming experience, pioneered by the Resident Evil franchise.
- Game Format : Nintendo Wii
- Game Genre : Action
- ESRB Rating : M (Mature)
|Brand||Capcom U.S.A. Inc.|
|Manufacturer||Capcom U.S.A. Inc.|
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be brand new sealed as received when requesting return within 15 days of receipt.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.