One day, an evildoer with a magic cane appears and splits Kirby into 10 pieces. Kirby sets off on a journey to return to his original form. Players use the touch screen to control a mass of Kirby characters in a new and novel way. Swipe the touch screen to launch them in a mass attack against enemies, then tap the enemies into submission.
- Product Type Software
- Distribution Media/Method Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number NTRPTADE
- Manufacturer Website Address www.nintendo.com
- Manufacturer Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Product Name Kirby Mass Attack
- Brand Name Nintendo
- Platform Supported Nintendo DS
- Players use the stylus on the touch screen to control a swarm of up to 10 Kirby characters at once. They can help players defeat enemies and find treasure. The number of Kirby characters under a player's control is important, as some challenges require a specific number of Kirby characters in order to be solved. When the number of Kirby characters is increased, players can gain the upper hand.
- Players can control each Kirby character in a variety of ways using a stylus on the touch screen. For example, a Kirby character can be launched into the air with a flick of the stylus, or players can make a swarm of Kirby characters dash to a given point by tapping on that spot on the touch screen multiple times.
- By collecting medals hidden throughout the various stages, players can unlock a wide variety of additional mini-games, each with its own distinctive challenges.
- Software Name Kirby Mass Attack
- Software Sub Type Strategy Game
- Software Main Type Game
- ESRB Rating E (Everyone)
- Release Date 2011-09-19
- Game Format : Nintendo DS
- Game Genre : Adventure
- ESRB Rating : E (Everyone)
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be brand new sealed as received when requesting return within 15 days of receipt.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.