KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories is the essential piece that bridges the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II. A full 3D remake of the original Game Boy Advance release (2004), it was released in Japan in 2007 as part of the KINGDOM HEARTS II Final Mix+ compilation before finally making its way to North America. Combined with the card battle system of the original GBA release, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories presents KINGDOM HEARTS fans with an entirely new playing experience. Sora, Donald, and Goofy travel down a long road that meanders through endless fields, and come to a crossroads. As Sora stands in the crossroads, he gazes up at the night sky and thinks of his lost friends. Just then, a mysterious man approaches from down one of the branching paths. "Ahead lies something you need," he says, "but to claim it, you must lose something dear." The man vanishes before a single path, leading to a castle that eerily resembles a girl's drawing...In the coming journey, what will Sora and his companions gain, and what will they lose? SERIES HISTORY 2002:KINGDOM HEARTS (PS2) 2004:KINGDOM HEARTS: Chain of Memories (GBA) 2006:KINGDOM HEARTS II (PS2)
- World-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura and his team once again unite the magical world of Disney with the characters of FINAL FANTASY, inviting fans to an enchanting gaming experience
- In addition to Sora, players can control Riku in this adventure that bridges the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II
- A full 3D remake of the original GBA release, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories offers a refreshing rendition of the hit title for the PlayStation 2 system
- The talented voice cast from the North American releases of KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II return to breathe new life into the beloved characters
- The mini-game catalog has been completely renewed, now with four brand new experiences accompanying the main adventure
- Game Format : PlayStation 2
- Game Genre : Action
Return and Tax Policies
Items must be brand new sealed as received when requesting return within 15 days of receipt.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.