MicroGear4 Channels LAMA V6HELICOPTER RTF R/C ( Factory Refurbished, and Guaranteed )Suggestion Retail Price $189.99 4 Channel Radio Control LAMA V6 RTF RC helicopter. The Micro Gear radio control has pre-assemble, Digital Proportional Control, Control with Swift Respond, Complete Left and right , and up-down Altitude , rotor speed control, and flight stabilizing system. Lightweight Airframe is strong and super light. It is very durable and sturdy and the rotors and frame are not easy to break at low height.
- * 800mAh 2-cell Li-Po battery pack is low weight, high power and provides flight durations of 10-15 minutes per charge.
- * Battery: 7.4V 800mAh Li-polymer battery
- * Coaxial, counter-rotating blade rotor design, provides incredible stability and positive control.
- * Dual 180 motors makes the Lama V4 powerful and efficient.
- * Full RC system set Included, ready to flight out of box.
- * Height: 180mm
- * Main rotor diameter: 340mm
- * Mix controller: 4 in 1 controller (w/gyro, mixer, ESC, receiver)
- * No installation or assembly required.
- * Power system: 180 motor*2
- * Pre-installed 8g servos and 4-in-1 control unit.
- * Servo: 8g, 1.3kg.CM, 0.12s/60
- * Transmitter: Standard 4 Channels
- * Weight: 230g * Length: 408mm * Width: 85mm
- 1 x AC Charge
- 1 x Balance Charger
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Instruction Included
- 1 x Radio Control - Transmitter
- 2 x Spare Main Rotor Blade
- Instructions Manual (English)
- Package Includes:
Return and Tax Policies
Within 5 days upon receipt, you may return for refund, if the product happens to be defective.
The buyer will be responsible for the return postage. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs for any item that is returned as undeliverable, unclaimed or refused. Additionally, reshipment of any returned item is the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns made for non-defective merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, Shipping & Handling is not refundable. All items MUST be returned in their original condition. Damage caused during installation is not considered as product deficiency and will not be covered by warranty.
CALIFORNIA state residents are subject to sales tax.