This state-of-the-art R/C Defender 3 Channel Remote Control helicopter with build-in Gyroscope Auto Balance System has counter-rotating blades which provide you extra stability and lift. It also comes with dual fan-style blades which allow for forward movement, and they make turning left and right easier and more controllable than ever before! When you fly this amazing Intelli Heli helicopter, you will feel the difference.If you are looking for a super helicopter with great control, then this is the remote control helicopter for you! Highly durable and outstanding fun for ages 8 and up.
- 1 x 12V Wall Charger
- 1 x 3.7V 1100mAh Li-Poly Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Radio Control Transmitter
- 1 x YD-911 Hughes Defender 3.5CH Radio Control Gyroscope Helicopter
- 100 % Ready To Fly
- 2 Action Figure Soldier
- 3-Channel Control: Movement forward / backward / up / down / left / right
- Battery for controller: 6 "AA" batteries
- Battery Requirements:
- Battery: Li-polymer 3.7VCounter Rotating Blades
- Built In Gyroscope For Maximum Stability
- Coaxial Rotor
- Detailed Paint Job
- Dimension: 18"x 3.8" x 10.00"
- Dual Fan-Style Blades
- Durable Construction
- Easy To Fly
- Electric Powered
- Flight Distance Range: 300 Feet
- Flight Stabilizing
- Flight Time: 15 Mins.
- Helicopter - 7.4v 1100mAh Li-Poly Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Latest Infrared Technology
- LED Lights
- Main rotor length: 460 mm
- Package Included:
- Single Rear Rotor
- Transmitter - 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
Return and Tax Policies
Within 5 days upon receipt, you may return for refund, if the product happens to be defective.
The buyer will be responsible for the return postage. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs for any item that is returned as undeliverable, unclaimed or refused. Additionally, reshipment of any returned item is the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns made for non-defective merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, Shipping & Handling is not refundable. All items MUST be returned in their original condition. Damage caused during installation is not considered as product deficiency and will not be covered by warranty.
CALIFORNIA state residents are subject to sales tax.