In the late 1960s Augusta designed the A109 as a single-engine commercial helicopter. It was soon realised that a twin-engine design was needed and it was re-designed in 1969 with two Allison 250-C14 turbo shaft engines. A projected military version (the A109B) was not developed and the company concentrated on the eight-seat version the A109C. The first of three prototypes made its maiden flight on 4 August 1971. A protracted development then followed and the first production aircraft was not completed until April 1975. Delivery of production machines started in early 1976. The aircraft soon became a success and was soon used for roles other than as a light transport including as an air ambulance and search-and-rescue. In 1975 Augusta returned again to the possibility of a military version and trials were carried out between 1976 and 1977 with five A109As fitted with Hughes Aircraft TOW missiles. Two military versions were then developed, one for light attack or close support and another for naval operations. The latest S111G equipped with a 4-in-1 infra-red receiver (Gyro, ESC, Mixer, Receiver). This palm size Helicopter (8.5 inches long) has a very beautiful and detailed fuselage, decorated with flashing LED, the visual effect is great, especially in a soft light indoor area. The Syma Mini Helicopter Series is able to move in 3 Direction base on the 3 Channels...* Contents: 1 x S111G Helicopter , 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x USB Cable,1 x Extra Tail Blade, 1 x English Manual
- Auto stable rotor blade system for steady lifting-up
- Battery: 3.7V 150mah Lithium-Polymer (Li-Poly)
- Built in Gyro for maximum stability
- Can be recharged through the transmitter and USB cable provided.
- Charge time: 20-30 minutes (USB charging)
- Charger: Via Transmitter or USB cable
- Control distance: About 33 ft
- Control: 3 Channel Infra Red Control System
- Controlled by 32-level high precision speed controller
- Controller: 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Flight duration: 6-8 minutes
- Frequency: Bands A, B, C
- Full function 3 channel radio control (Left /Right, Forward/Backward, Hover, and Lands)
- High capability, dynamical Li-Poly battery
- Miniature size & light weight
- Powered By 2 Solid Motors With a 3rd Motor in the tail rotor
- Product size: 8.2 (L) x 3.5 (H) x 1.97 (W) inch
- Tri-band Technology - Fly 3 helicopters at same time
- Safety Warning : Choking Hazard Small parts Not for children under 10 years
- Age Range : 15 & up
- Batteries Required : True
Return and Tax Policies
Within 5 days upon receipt, you may return for refund, if the product happens to be defective.
The buyer will be responsible for the return postage. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs for any item that is returned as undeliverable, unclaimed or refused. Additionally, reshipment of any returned item is the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns made for non-defective merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, Shipping & Handling is not refundable. All items MUST be returned in their original condition. Damage caused during installation is not considered as product deficiency and will not be covered by warranty.
CALIFORNIA state residents are subject to sales tax.