Two RC fighting robots in one pack, you can fight alone or battle with your friends.
Motion sensing control mode lets you experience the real fighting atmosphere.2.4G control mode allows several robots to play without interference
Cultivate various abilities: intellectual development, hand-eye coordination, parent-child communication
Press the left / right button on the transmitter to hit out its left / right hand.Carry out the left / right side of transmitter and swing to punch.
Awesome shooting sound effects, enjoy the emulation fight.Responsive and fast punching speed.
- Play time: about 20mins
- Charging time: 2 - 3 hours
- Battle distance: 40m
- Battery for one robot: 2 x 2.4V 500mAh Ni-MH battery ( built-in )
- Battery for one transmitter: 4 x 1.5V AA battery ( not included )
- Forward, backward, left hook, right hook, turn left and right, universal spin
- Features: 2.4GHz Remote Control
- Age: Above 6 years old
- Material: Plastic
- Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
- Product weight: 0.4220 kg
- Package weight: 1.7930 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 10.50 x 23.00 cm / 5.12 x 4.13 x 9.06 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 50.00 x 29.50 x 22.50 cm / 19.69 x 11.61 x 8.86 inches
- Package Contents: 2 x Robot ( battery included ), 2 x Transmitter, 2 x USB Cable, 1 x English User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
How do product returns work?
Within 5 days upon receipt, you may return for refund, if the product happens to be defective.
The buyer will be responsible for the return postage. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs for any item that is returned as undeliverable, unclaimed or refused. Additionally, reshipment of any returned item is the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns made for non-defective merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, Shipping & Handling is not refundable. All items MUST be returned in their original condition. Damage caused during installation is not considered as product deficiency and will not be covered by warranty.
CALIFORNIA state residents are subject to sales tax.