We know that you will either absolutely love Grace & Stella’s Dr. Pedicure Foot Exfoliating Mask or be totally grossed out by it. But we love to be totally grossed out temporarily for a long time of smooth skin satisfaction.
Dr. Pedicure is an innovative foot care product that will unbelievably shed the old, dead, callused skin right off your feet. Tired of having rough, dull feet? Reveal your feet’s youth with Dr. Pedicure!
- 1 pair of our Dr. Pedicure Foot Peeling Booties.
- Two pieces of tape.
1) Soak your feet in warm water for 10 mins to soften the skin. Pat dry.
2) Place your feet inside the Dr. Pedicure Foot Peeling Mask booties.
3) Secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed adhesive tape.
4) Place a pair of socks on over the plastic booties and remain seated. The added heat helps speed up the process.
5) Keep the booties on for one hour. After 1 hour, remove booties and wash your feet with soap and water.
6) Dead skin cells will begin to peel 5-7 days after treatment.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- For best results, do not moisturize your feet during this peeling process.
- Soak your feet in warm water for about 5-10 minutes a day to help soften and loosen the skin. Showers and baths count as well!
- This process is different for everyone: some people experience the peeling process around day 5 and others around day 10. It depends how rough, dry and callused your feet were to begin with.
- Made with 17 types of natural vegetable extracts help relieve fatigue and give energy to your feet
- Skin-smoothing and moisturizing ingredients to get rid of coarse, dull and dead skin
- Smooth, soft and clean looking feet after just one use